Princess Charlene Jewels 1: 2010 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it’s frustrating given the gifts her husband showered on her at the time of their marriage. What gets me is that she was okay doing a photoshoot for Hola wearing the Ocean tiara, and has only worn it as a necklace since.
Shortly after their marriage, I was able to see the tiara on display in the Monaco Oceanographique Musee along with her wedding dress and other items. The tiara is truly stunning.

We can but hope that Charlene will attend a tiara event such as the King of Sweden's Golden Jubilee Gala this autumn.
If not it will be the Prince attending solo or the Princess of Hanover.

Charlene wore some stunning jewellery in her recent appearance. I wonder if these pieces are on loan as she seems to debut these large, statement pieces which we never see again. Is there any information out there?

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/s...e-monaco-monte-carlo-tv-festival-2023-photos/

I suspect the jewellery were loans, as it appears most of the jewellery she has worn to gala events over the years. If I am not mistaken, the jewellery piees are rarely repeated, lending credence to the view that it is all borrowed.

I don't understand why Charlene has never worn anything of Grace's, if it really is something to do with Caroline (and we don't know if it is) then that is unacceptable. It's like Princess Anne hording the late Queen's jewels and not letting Camilla near them. What we do know is that only Caroline and her daughter/daughters in law have worn some of those pieces but whether Charlene could access them if she wanted to is unconfirmed. Whatever the situation I hope that all of Grace's jewels go back to the main line and are worn by Princess Gabriella and the wife of Prince Jacques in the decades to come.

It is entirely possible that Grace's jewellery was willed to Caroline. If that indeed was the case, I would have expected tlat Albert and Charlene would hacve built up a collection of jewellery that she could use in her role as first lady of the land. Whilst some jewellery (a tiara / necklace, and an airgerette) was acquired at the time of their wedding, it has hardly been used since.

Charlene has only worn the Ocean tiara as a necklace to a public engagement. If I am not mistaken, she has worn it in tiara form for a photoshoot only.

She has worn the ocean necklace twice. Once short after the Wedding and once very recently.

Whilst some jewellery (a tiara / necklace, and an airgerette) was acquired at the time of their wedding, it has hardly been used since.

I wonder did she not have Input into the design of the Jewels as they where specially made for her. So to avoid that she dislikes the design etc of them, or that they are not to her taste.

This video would imply that she was, at the very least, a willing participant in final stages of designing the aigrette. She and the jeweler seem to have a good relationship, but maybe she was just going along with what Albert wanted.

This thread has been closed. You can find the new thread here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom