The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Jewels

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-20-2014, 03:38 AM
Heir Apparent

I too agree. But, she doesn't need to have her hair as high as they did for the shoot because as we have seen from Queen Maxima and the sapphire tiara, allowing space and light between the hair and the tiara frame can give an amazing result.

Old 04-20-2014, 09:25 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchessmary View Post
I must be the only one who likes the way the tiara sits on Charlene's head. I think it's very flattering, if a bit unusual.
No, you are definitely not the only one. I love it, think it's an absolutely gorgeous and elegant way to wear it.

Old 05-22-2014, 10:18 AM
Gentry

I really, really, really want Princess Charlene to wear a tiara in The Netherlands during their official visit in June! In my mind both of her tiaras could use a little redemption. The Diamond Foam Tiara needs to be worn with the front actually facing forward so that we can see all of the diamonds sparkle and the Ocean Tiara needs a more appropriate, formal outing.
Old 05-22-2014, 10:44 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiara Mania View Post
I really, really, really want Princess Charlene to wear a tiara in The Netherlands during their official visit in June! In my mind both of her tiaras could use a little redemption. The Diamond Foam Tiara needs to be worn with the front actually facing forward so that we can see all of the diamonds sparkle and the Ocean Tiara needs a more appropriate, formal outing.
I agree, it would be lovely if Charlene did wear a tiara in the Netherlands next month. She has spoken publicly about her good relationship with Queen Maxima, so that may help her along. That said, even if she feels she is not ready for a tiara yet, its fine. She has gradually been increasing the amount of jewellery she wears, so I would not be completely surprised if she chose to wear a tiara.
Old 05-22-2014, 10:55 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
I agree, it would be lovely if Charlene did wear a tiara in the Netherlands next month. She has spoken publicly about her good relationship with Queen Maxima, so that may help her along. That said, even if she feels she is not ready for a tiara yet, its fine. She has gradually been increasing the amount of jewellery she wears, so I would not be completely surprised if she chose to wear a tiara.
Now I have this funny image in my head of Queen Maxima using the best kind of peer pressure to get Princess Charlene to wear more jewellery. lol
Old 05-22-2014, 11:11 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Now I have this funny image in my head of Queen Maxima using the best kind of peer pressure to get Princess Charlene to wearing more jewellery. lol
Quite funny!
Old 05-25-2014, 08:52 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra View Post
HSH Princess Charlène of Monaco wears the Ocean tiara on the cover of Hola!

http://www.hola.com/imagenes//realez...rtada16--z.jpg
That tiara is stunning! The photo is awkward and the effects they've used to almost "age" the image doesn't suit.

Charlene has done a fine job in the jewellery stakes these past few weeks!
Old 05-26-2014, 11:07 AM
Nobility

For the Grand Prix gala, Princess Charlene wore a new Repossi cuff

The Royal Couturier: Princess Charlene Wears Akris to the Grand Prix Gala
Old 05-26-2014, 11:46 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRoyalCouturier View Post

Wow - this is so striking and works well with the tousled hair and gold strap sandal. The scamp in me wished she had unzipped the waist a bit....
“The two important things I did learn were that you are as powerful and strong as you allow yourself to be, and that the most difficult part of any endeavor is taking the first step, making the first decision"Robyn Davidson
Old 05-26-2014, 11:52 AM
Nobility

Beautiful piece of jewellery. Her tastes seem very modern but she seems to be more comfortably hitting her stride which is nice to see.
Old 05-27-2014, 08:43 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRoyalCouturier View Post

I don't like the Art Nouveau cuff it looks like something that Tina Turner would have worn in Mad Max Thunderdome.
Old 05-27-2014, 12:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

I am not sure what style she is trying to present here I think the gown is pretty enough but I don't like the one sleeve looks on anyone The lipstick is IMO very unflattering and the cuff !!! she could do a whole lot better IMO ... is this a statement .. I really thought she showed so much promise the engagement photo was so stunning her style so glamorous .. I remain bewildered.
Old 05-27-2014, 10:18 PM
Heir Apparent

Charlene's makeup is not a success here. Her eyes are competing with the magenta lipstick, which makes her mouth appear shriveled like an aging woman's.

The magenta dress is a lovely color, but on her mouth it's too much of a good thing!
Old 07-04-2014, 07:10 PM
Nobility

Charlene has a pair of Dior fine jewelry earrings, I really like them!

The Royal Couturier: Princess Charlene Jewelry-Pedia: Dior Flower Earrings
Old 07-05-2014, 03:27 AM
Royal Highness

I agree these are lovely and a lovely portrait too.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 07-05-2014, 06:16 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

They remind me of a pair of earrings Queen Letizia wore earlier this week that hadn't been seen in years.
Old Yesterday, 06:06 PM
Gentry

Princess Charlene looks stunning at the Red Cross Gala wearing a diamond headband, earrings, and bracelet.

Getty Images/ Pascal Le Segretain
Old Yesterday, 06:23 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Princess Charlene looks stunning at the Red Cross Gala wearing a diamond headband, earrings, and bracelet.

Getty Images/ Pascal Le Segretain
The Princess looked really amazing her diamond jewels were perfect for the occasion!
Old Yesterday, 08:23 PM
Aristocracy

Beautiful jewelry...is this maybe what the Prince bought whilst in Brazil earlier??
Old Yesterday, 09:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

Beautiful jewelry, wish I could see more of the headband, suits her perfectly. Bracelet too

Tags
princess charlene