Princess Charlene Jewels 1: 2010 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, melina premiere, the issue I have with these earrings is not their [considerable] 'Carat-pwer', but with the undistinguished design. Showgirls at the Moulin-Rouge have been wearing Paste versions of these for generations...

If you want to compare Charlene to a show girl of Moulin Rouge, we can also compare the queens and princesses to these girls because they are also wearing bright tiaras and necklaces with false diamonds as the tiaras and necklaces that Queens and princesses are wearing, also I think we must stop to do this comparaison

There are some serious amount of carats in the earrings. I assume they are "borrowed" for the event? otherwise if she doesn't borrow earrings she has one massive expensive collection. I know Albert is one of the most wealthy rulers but even for him the number of earrings Charlene has been seen in and the amount they would cost would blow even his budget?

My penny's worth:

If this is "showgirl", give me showgirl any day! (Although I don't know how anyone can compare costume jewellery to the fine jewellery PC is wearing.)

Considering PA's net worth, the total value of the gorgeous bling we've seen on PC recently is small change for him, really.

I do suspect that it's a combination of owned and borrowed pieces. No woman can be so lucky! ?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

i guess what wyevale mean about showgirl is that this earrings is more about the carats not the design if you see this jar earrings it would give the same effect but it has more design in it than carats .
any way i love that she is using more jewels now i feel like she lost a bet or something :lol:

I agree they are stunning and the carat power is OTT, but to me they lack the style and uniqueness I have come to expect from Princess Charlene. She may wear stunning earrings but each pair has been marked by a stunning original design or fabulous colour.

These earrings lack both her signature criteria.

The difference showgirls wear fake Charlene wears the real and looks wonderful.

The difference showgirls wear fake Charlene wears the real and looks wonderful.

? yes ! Personally, I think the chandelier effect of these earrings is perfect with the simplicity of the gown she is wearing.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Last edited:
impressive earrings - Albert certainly spoils his wife with lovely jewels. I would say that the bracelet is matching the shape of the diamonds in the earrings

These earings are very beautiful, Charlene wore already these beautiful earings , I think they are hers and it is not a loan.

Impressive is a good word not my style however..

:previous:
That requires an event with diadems as optional part of the dresscode.

Those earrings are quite stunning.

The Princess of Monaco Jewellery [Charlene]

Grace wore some improvised jewelled head dresses along with some elaborate hairstyles, but I don't recall her wearing the family tiaras to this event ( but I may be wrong). Caroline too sported some innovative use of jewellery to achieve a distinctive look.

A lovely example of the above

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos...arity-ball-august-10-1968-picture-id107154536

Last edited:
Grace wore some improvised jewelled head dresses along with some elaborate hairstyles, but I don't recall her wearing the family tiaras to this event ( but I may be wrong). Caroline too sported some innovative use of jewellery to achieve a distinctive look.

A lovely example of the above

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos...arity-ball-august-10-1968-picture-id107154536

http://s24.postimg.org/3o76o2oqt/image.jpg
dancing with Prince Karim Aga Khan at the 1966 Red Cross Ball
http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/princess-grace-of-monaco-and-her-daughter-princess-caroline-arriving-picture-id149739854
1976 ball
http://67.media.tumblr.com/9e874feeff92857326ff4b6944527ba6/tumblr_mt9te5KbHN1r8zf24o1_1280.jpg
similar to the pic u posted with parts of the Bains de Mer tiara

I saw the portrait very near , I think that it is the tiara 'ocean', but not sure

Are these new earrings ? She has so many variations of diamond drops it is hard to keep track ? The ring is another new acquisition I think?

I haven't seen those earrings before perhaps they and the ring are indeed another new acquisition.We really need a Princess Charlene tiara event to put the icing on the cake!

Are these new earrings ? She has so many variations of diamond drops it is hard to keep track ? The ring is another new acquisition I think?

How many of the many pairs of earrings are repeated? It may well be that most ofcthe earrings she wears are borrowed from jewellers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom