Princess Charlene Jewels 1: 2010 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Charlene's earrings at the children's baptism they are stunning.

Well, I am one of a handful of people who never bought into the rumors that she was unhappy. Shy, uncomfortable, insecure, overwhelmed? Certainly.

But from the very beginning I saw a complicity between Albert and Charlene. Not the over the top passion of young lovers, but they have their own style as a couple and it's very subtle but obvious.

Same here! :flowers: There were a few times they were photographed at parties and dances, it was so clear they were a couple 'in sync'. So it continues, the hand-holding and physical closeness. It was always there. Now there is the added joy of the children. They are clearly 'over the moon'. Wonderful to see.

:previous: The earrings are really very nice and well chosen for the occasion. They somehow feel familiar, but I'm not sure if she has worn them before. Maybe it is just the classic design which gives me the feeling of familiarity.

The pearl earrings are lovely indeed. They suit Princess Charlene's sportif style.

:previous: The earrings are really very nice and well chosen for the occasion. They somehow feel familiar, but I'm not sure if she has worn them before. Maybe it is just the classic design which gives me the feeling of familiarity.
I agree, the earrings are gorgeous and perfectly suited to the occasion. However, there is definitely that feeling of familiarity, although I cannot actually remember seeing her wear them before, there is definitely something that evokes a strong sense of familiarity, déjà vu almost.

I agree, the earrings are gorgeous and perfectly suited to the occasion. However, there is definitely that feeling of familiarity, although I cannot actually remember seeing her wear them before, there is definitely something that evokes a strong sense of familiarity, déjà vu almost.

Pearls and diamonds are a classic combination, and can certainly become Charlene's "signature look" should she so choose.

:previous: That is no small achievement. The number and style is really quite impressive. And here I thought she had only just got into the "earring" groove.

Charlene wore another stunning pair of earrings at the Television awards - do we know anything about them?

getty

Last edited:
Those earrings are not bad at all but they seem so off with the whole outifit... mmm

The article suggests that given the $700,000 price tag that the diamonds and ruby earrings are on loan from Graff Diamonds ?

I don't understand why the article speculates they are a loan when we know that Albert hasn't been stingy when it comes to buying jewellery for Charlene (I'm thinking tiaras in particular ). These are Monaco colours so perhaps they are to celebrate the birth of the twins.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I don't think that it is a loan, Albert is very rich he already bought tiras and a beautiful collar that Charlene wore the evening of her civil wedding, these earings have the colors of Monaco, i think that it is a gift to celebrat the birth of the twins.

On the other hand Princess Charlene has worn so many earrings only once. How many stunning earrings has she worn, but we have never seen them again? Even for rich people it doesn't make sense to by jewels in order to only wear them once. So I kind of understand why they speculate about them being a loan.

Oh my...!!:eek: Those rubies and diamonds are the colors of the Principality of Monaco and they are indeed stunning. Knowing Charlene's reticence when it comes to tiaras leads me to believe she is making up for it by accumulating an eye popping earring collection. I still have stars in my eyes from the diamond and pearl ones she wore for the twins baptism!

I suspect that they are not on loan at all, but yet another gift from her extremely generous and extremely rich husband. Oh my.....

how many times does Charlene wear her engagement ring? She wore it during the cocktail. but it is very rare when she is wearing it. we cannot say that it is also a loan.

The Princess is really adding some wonderful new pieces to the Princely Family jewel collection,lots of new earrings!

The Princess is really adding some wonderful new pieces to the Princely Family jewel collection,lots of new earrings!

We don't know how many of these are additions to the royal collection (which I hope they are), or if some of them have been borrowed. Only time will tell if they get repeated.

Charlene wore the Cartier earrings from the twins' baptism to the Robbie Williams concert so it looks like these are owned and not loaned.

I agree beautiful classic earrings and muching with everything.

Thanks cdm and Tilia. So far only Caroline .I want to see and Charlene to wore this beautiful tiara.
Why don't wore tiara to her wedding?

And also strange she don't wore tiara or any jewel to the wedding of Madeleine. Very strange.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, eya, I think we all would love to see Charlene wearing this tiara. Or any tiara at all! Why she chose some other hair jewels for her wedding is not known.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom