Princess Charlene Jewels 1: 2010 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! I doubt it. She hardly wears the tiaras she has now. I think she's just not into them which is a shame. To have all those remarkable, history making jewels and she doesn't wear them.

One can dream! Imo the fringe tiara would be gorgeous with Charlene's short hair, and she would look good in Grace's ruby tiara. But I don't expect to see that in real life. Firstly the Grimaldis seem to have no tradition for passing jewels from Princess to Princess. And secondly Charlene seem not the kind of person who revels in heirloom jewels.

I just came to my mind that we soon might seen the "push present" :) If Albert gave her a gorgeous necklace for the wedding I cannpt imagine now what he will give her for the birth of their children...

I have great hopes for Charlene wearing tiaras as she gets older. I think as Europe gradually moves out of recession, we are more likely to see tiara wearing. On another point, I imagine Albert would like one of Grace's tiaras to end up with his daughter.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I don't think the recession is the problem. Charlene has deliberately not worn tiaras to official state functions where one is required. Which is actually quite disrespectful. Besides her wedding and a magazine article she has not worn a tiara at all.

:previous:I agree. I was baffled and irritated to see Charlene posing on the cover of a celeb magazine wearing a tiara, given that she has refused to wear one on occasions that are more appropriate and befitting her status(ie. the wedding of Princess Madeleine)

Now that she has become a mother and is entering a new stage of her career as princess consort, I am hoping her attitude will change and she will become more confident about wearing her jewels.

Perhaps Prince Albert II will give his wife some new jewels to celebrate the birth of the twins!

Perhaps, she thinks they are foolish symbols of a day gone by.

If we can't count on a princess to wear a tiara then what can we count on? What's the use of a monarchy then? Let's get philosophical here...?

Perhaps, she thinks they are foolish symbols of a day gone by.

You know COUNTESS that's actually a good point, and a lot of people do feel that way. So then why agree to receive one's from one husband in the first place? Why not insist that he use the money for a more meaningful gift/gesture like a donation to a favorite charity? Then explain this in some respected, prestigious publication that would make Royal watchers sit up and take note?

More troubling, why wear the foolish symbol on the cover of Hola, posing like some Almanach de Gotha version of Kim Kardashian?

I'd agree there I don't like it at all,has the Princess worn it since?

I like it very much. But it's perfect for less formal events like rose balls for example. For State Banquets she should go for a more traditional tiara setting. But it seems that the Princess doesn't agree with me. She didn't wear it since her wedding, not even at Madeleine's wedding.

I thinkn it is a nice design. But it need to worn different then Charlene wore it on the Dinner at her Wedding Day.

It may not look that great, but Charlene herself looked stunning while wearing it!

I wonder when we will have our next tiara event from Monaco?

Sadly Charlene has rarely worn tiaras in any royal event. She rather wears them for the photoshoots...

I wonder when we will have our next tiara event from Monaco?

Not in Monaco, but maybe Charlene will attend the Swedish Royal wedding in the summer. Hopefully she will wear a tiara.

Charlene didn't wear any jewels a the wedding of Madde & Chris! Not even earrings, iirc. (I do hope that this was by mistake, maybe her assistent forget to her jewellery box on the plane :cool:?

I'm not sure if she attends this year's wedding, she might prefer to stay at home with her twins. But if Charlene attends, I hope that she'll fit the dress code and wear her orders and a tiara.

Yes, i remember there was some "talk" about that at the time (at least on messageboards ;) ), but for some reason i have the feeling that she seems a lot more comfortable in her life after the birth of the twins, so she might also be a lot mire comfortable in wearing jewelry...

Stephanie in a tiara?! Knock me over with a feather! Are we sure that isn't a photo shop?;)

Those diamond and pearl Cartier earrings Charlene wore yesterday were the last word in stunning. I wonder if they are a gift from Albert to celebrate the twins?:p

I do not know whether the image is real.

I wanted to see pictures of Stephanie with tiara.

I don't know if it's the twins, or if things are going better between Charlene and Albert - but it is absolutely WONDERFUL to see her laugh and smile and be at ease. It's also sweet to see she and Albert holding hands. In my opinion, she has been the saddest looking newly married Princess I've ever seen until now. Maybe it's the earrings? :lol:

Well, I am one of a handful of people who never bought into the rumors that she was unhappy. Shy, uncomfortable, insecure, overwhelmed? Certainly.

But from the very beginning I saw a complicity between Albert and Charlene. Not the over the top passion of young lovers, but they have their own style as a couple and it's very subtle but obvious. There was some awkwardness in the beginning, the engagement interview was particularly painful. But I think that came from Charlene trying to fit into a mold and pretend to be someone she wasn't ("I want to discover FRANCE!!"):cool:

Now she has given up all that and has found her niche and stuck to it...helping disadvantaged children thrive through sports education and other activities sponsored by her Foundation.

They seem to instinctively understand and support one another. They give each other lots of room do their own thing. Remember all that gossip about separate holidays? But it works for them, so why not?

In short, I absolutely love the way they ignore all the gossip and speculation and simply keep it moving. I said it from Day One..anybody who is anticipating a divorce or separation should plan on a looong wait.

The Princess of Monaco Jewellery [Charlene]

Moonmaiden23, once again I have to agree fully with your comment above. It has taken her some time to find her feet, but now there is very little to criticise.

Also with the arrival of the twins it is as if she has really become contented and has found inner peace. She has said all along that she wanted a family and what a lovely surprise it must have been to discover that there were twins on the way.

We also have to commend P Albert for seeing that potential in her and lovingly supporting and nurturing that. I, too, have always been convinced that they were in love and that by living their lives in their own way they would eventually silence their critics.

She has brought something special to Monaco and I see happy and prosperous times ahead for them as a family and Monaco on the whole.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom