Princess Charlene Jewels 1: 2010 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know if the Princess owns them or if she merely borrowed them for the event?

Do we know if the Princess owns them or if she merely borrowed them for the event?

No we don't. My guess is that we will only know if we see her repeat any of these jewels.

The bracelet looks like Graff designs. Maybe Repossi?

IMO - the headband looked nice (and yes, I agree - it is Graff, have visited the homepage when the jewelry Editor wrote about it..and immediately got a déja vue) but somehow still very "girlish". I would love to see something more "womanlike/substantial" - but everybody has his/her own style, and Overall I think Pr. Charlene really looked great. I do see a devlopment towards a more self confident woman - so we might are up for some surprises in the future. ;) (And let's face it - it might be more fun to borrow and try on some new and different things than always using the same pieces....)

This would be true if she were wearing the same pieces over and over. Has that seafoam tiara even seen the light of day?

This would be true if she were wearing the same pieces over and over. Has that seafoam tiara even seen the light of day?
She wore it the at the evening of her wedding. As much as I'd like to see it again, I think it's too much for a black tie charity ball. It would have been good at Madeleine's wedding.

Too much? At a charity ball? In Monaco???

Agreed. Would have especially been fine if she'd worn it in the lower profile way, flat against her hair.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

IMO - the headband looked nice (and yes, I agree - it is Graff, have visited the homepage when the jewelry Editor wrote about it..and immediately got a déja vue) but somehow still very "girlish". I would love to see something more "womanlike/substantial" - but everybody has his/her own style, and Overall I think Pr. Charlene really looked great.

I too thouht the headband looked very nice. Its good to see Charlene being ready to experimenet like this. Who knows, one day we might see her in one of the tiaras she got for her wedding!

Just had a crazy thought...what if she wore the hair band as a hint as to the gender of her baby? Haha! Just joking!!...

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

:previous: I think it's very unlikely...:D We could have said the same thing for Victoria (she wore blue) and Kate at trooping the colours (pink):flowers:

I too thouht the headband looked very nice. Its good to see Charlene being ready to experimenet like this. Who knows, one day we might see her in one of the tiaras she got for her wedding!

Or some of the other lovely family pieces could adorn the Princess of Monaco! What about that nice pearl and diamond tiara Caroline was photographed in when she was younger. And there was a gorgeous diamond tiara with all the pear shaped stones on the spikes that Grace wore, which, I swear to you, if it was mine I would wear 24/7 including to sleep in! And the kokoshnik loaned to Tatiana for the church ceremony. Let me loose in the jewel box...I can set her up!

They are awfully large to be diamonds aren't they?

Are they the same one's she wore to the Red Cross ball?

Thank you The royalCouturier, I asked myself when I saw her wearing this beautiful earings.
At PGAG, she also wore her ring of engagement.

What's that? They are really real! And, this is the third time she's worn them! Oh dear, I think the hamster fell off the wheel! :doh:
Memo to self: Look carefully at jewellery at each and every white or black tie event. :hamster:

I think they are just as beautiful, be it precious gems or crystal. Swarovski has made sparkle and bling possible for everyone, and often I see no difference between e.g. fine pearls and pure costume whatsits. Either way, one will feel adorned. :)

Charlene had 1 tiara appearance of 2014:

Does a photo shoot count?

Does a photo shoot count?

Well, as long as someone is wearing a tiara , it does to me! :D Plus I felt I had to include it as it's been three years since she last wore a tiara at the time.

And I love how it looks!!!! Everyone has their own opinion, though "hate" seems a rather strong word.

Maybe after her twins are born she will feel less inhibited about wearing a tiara. There seems to be a sentiment online and in the media that a Royal consort has not "arrived" until she has produced an heir. Which must make life very painful for women like CP Masako, and dowager Queen Fabiola.:ermm:

If that is in fact the problem maybe the birth of her babies will give her confidence.

ETA: I agree with Princess of Durham...I love the way Charlene's tiara looks in that photo!

Last edited:
I would love if Charlene wore the Cartier Pearl tiara. I hope Caroline would let her borrow it someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom