Princess Charlene Jewels 1: 2010 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure what style she is trying to present here I think the gown is pretty enough but I don't like the one sleeve looks on anyone The lipstick is IMO very unflattering and the cuff !!! she could do a whole lot better IMO ... is this a statement .. I really thought she showed so much promise the engagement photo was so stunning her style so glamorous .. I remain bewildered.

Charlene's makeup is not a success here. Her eyes are competing with the magenta lipstick, which makes her mouth appear shriveled like an aging woman's.

The magenta dress is a lovely color, but on her mouth it's too much of a good thing!:sad:

I agree these are lovely and a lovely portrait too.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

They remind me of a pair of earrings Queen Letizia wore earlier this week that hadn't been seen in years.

Beautiful jewelry...is this maybe what the Prince bought whilst in Brazil earlier??

Beautiful jewelry, wish I could see more of the headband, suits her perfectly. Bracelet too

Just stunning I love the little headband and those earrings just so beautiful she looks stunning.

I have the feeling this hair ornament and the unusual designed earrings are loans, as so often with Charlène, whom seems willing to let herself be used as a display for jewelry firms. I hope that, for once, the Prince has bought a nice set of jewels for his spouse. All that borrowing does not help for the stature of the Princesse de Monaco, in my personal opinion.

Just stunning I love the little headband and those earrings just so beautiful she looks stunning.

Couldn't agree more. She looks stunning. The diamond hair piece, earrings and bracelet - lovely. With this pregnancy Charlene seems to have taken a significant step forward into a more glamorous and 'mature' style. Her style is still a minimalist kind of simplicity - very uncluttered - but she's gone up a notch with that essential style. Nice to see. :flowers:

you Charlene is stunning with these headband and earings.
Duc and Pair, yes, it is your opinion, What doh you know about the jewellery Charlene wore yesterday? nothing, have you the proof that it is a loan, no

Why would these jewellery do not belong to the princess?

Charlene wore already the earings

Beautiful jewelry, wish I could see more of the headband, suits her perfectly. Bracelet too
These kind of headbands (in rhine stone) are quite fashionable at the moment. So maybe jewellery house discovered the diamond version of it and we will see them on more than one Princess in the future? And shouldn't it be possible to put nearly any kind of brooch on such a band? Infinitive possibilities to play around with :D!!

Imo this stunning get-up could be a sign that her phase of jewel austerity is history, and that she is now ready for her real tiaras when the occasion comes. Maybe the next Swedish wedding?

These kind of headbands (in rhine stone) are quite fashionable at the moment. So maybe jewellery house discovered the diamond version of it and we will see them on more than one Princess in the future? And shouldn't it be possible to put nearly any kind of brooch on such a band? Infinitive possibilities to play around with :D!!

Just had a mental picture of Cullinan 3 and 4 on a headband :lol: yeah, maybe not :lol:

It's good to see some bling on P.Charlene, even though for me taste a headband was not really gala-esque (but as it wasn't a tiara-event, i guess it was okay)

you Charlene is stunning with these headband and earings.
Duc and Pair, yes, it is your opinion, What doh you know about the jewellery Charlene wore yesterday? nothing, have you the proof that it is a loan, no

Why would these jewellery do not belong to the princess?

Charlene wore already the earings

Charlène has a history of borrowing jewels as you possibly know. The headband looks like a broche set on a frame. That broche can be the real stuff. At this moment this sort of headbands is popular (with fake stones). Undoubtedly we will find out soon enough more about these ornaments. The earrings seem real but the "open hook" through the earlobe does not match with earrings having real diamonds. Usually earrings with the real stuff have a secured lock to be sure the earrings will not get lost.

Last edited:
Princess Grace borrowed jewels as well. So it wouldn't surprise me to learn that the headband is a loan. Better loan than rhine stone, imo.

I loved her jewels at the red cross gala! The hairband suited her but I'm still uncertain about it...

:previous:Great! I'm convinced that it's a match. That answers the question of fake or real. Now we still have to find out if it's loan or own.

I really like the look of this style and hope to see much more of it. It's contemporary, fits modern hair styles and is appropriate for black tie events.

Last year I was in the Hôtel de Paris in Monte Carlo and inside I saw a little venue where the jeweller Graff has some displays. Maybe Charlène became inspired there.

Graff Diamonds? Not Cartier?

In the Hôtel de Paris in Monte Carlo? The glass cabinets there were from Graff. I did not know the company but the display was nice. Diamonds are diamonds, of course.

:flowers:

This is now an annual summer exhibition. This year they are celebrating 10 years.
Graff

I really like the Graff headband. Such a nice way to wear diamonds to a non-tiara event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom