The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Jewels

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-05-2012, 07:04 AM
Heir Presumptive

I never think of wearing earrings as too much. But especially evening in a gown, even a small earring is a must IMO.

Old 08-05-2012, 09:30 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubies View Post
I never think of wearing earrings as too much. But especially evening in a gown, even a small earring is a must IMO.
I fully agree. Daft as it seems, but if I attend something special and I don't wear earrings, it seems like I'm "undressed"!

Old 08-05-2012, 01:40 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
You are exactly right angela, and add the fact that Charlene's blond hair made it a little difficult for the diamonds to really stand out in contrast as would have been the case for a brunette.

I am SO hoping and crossing my fingers that the Ocean Tiara debuts at HGD Guillaume's wedding gala....and not as a necklace either...we have already seen that!
Totally agree - would love to see a tiara on HSH, the princess of Monaco. Let's hope that our wishes come true.
Old 08-05-2012, 01:59 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
The serpenti watch of princess charlene,

princesse Charlne, Monaco, montre, Serpenti, Bulgari, italie
I hate anything with a snake motif!

(I just do not like creepy-crawlies, no matter what!)
Old 08-05-2012, 02:11 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
You are exactly right angela, and add the fact that Charlene's blond hair made it a little difficult for the diamonds to really stand out in contrast as would have been the case for a brunette.

I am SO hoping and crossing my fingers that the Ocean Tiara debuts at HGD Guillaume's wedding gala....and not as a necklace either...we have already seen that!
Yes, Ocean Tiara please!!! She might choose a gown with lovely shades of blue to accompany it, I can't stand it if she chooses some bland nude shade. She looks lovely in turquoise and electric blue.

IMO they should incorporate more tiara events to Monaco. It would be good PR for jewellers, some of the old glitz and glamour might return to Monaco and well, I just looove tiaras.
Old 08-05-2012, 11:24 PM
Serene Highness

I love eternity rings, because when they move around the finger (especially if one loses weight), there is always a stone on top. I asked for an got an eternity ring, but of course it's merely silver with hearts and flowers on it, but I love it. Charlene's eternity ring is priceless, and goes so well with the engagement ring. She may have found that the large ring tended to move around her finger, with the stone on the bottom, which would seem more likely than not with an athletic girl who "moves" a lot.
Old 09-13-2012, 05:26 PM
Nobility

did you guys know that this ring is Dior Fine Jewelry from the collection My Dior? here
Old 09-13-2012, 07:11 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRoyalCouturier View Post
did you guys know that this ring is Dior Fine Jewelry from the collection My Dior? here
That is pretty nifty!
Old 09-17-2012, 08:57 AM
Heir Apparent

Her Bulgari watch is indeed very glamorous, I'm not sure whether I'd like to wear something like that myself though.
Old 09-18-2012, 06:17 PM
Nobility

Charlene today wore a pair if earrings that match the motif of her Ocean tiara/necklace. I wonder if these are a separate pair of earrings or are pieces from the necklace itself.

Photo from Getty

Princess Charlene Attends Van Cleef Arpels Exhibition
Old 09-18-2012, 07:25 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamari View Post
Charlene today wore a pair if earrings that match the motif of her Ocean tiara/necklace. I wonder if these are a separate pair of earrings or are pieces from the necklace itself.

Photo from Getty

Princess Charlene Attends Van Cleef Arpels Exhibition
I think the earrings are from the necklace as I noticed that when in necklace form there are more smaller sapphire and diamond circles than the tiara has. I like this as it means that when wearing the piece as a tiara she will have lovely earrings to match.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

She looks so beautiful in that color with those earrings
Old 09-18-2012, 08:26 PM
Gentry

He gave her this 5 million dollar necklace one time.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:40 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happiness is sweet View Post
He gave her this 5 million dollar necklace one time.
?????????????
Old 09-18-2012, 08:48 PM
Gentry

I can't find it but I know one of her necklaces is worth like over a million dollars.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:51 PM
Gentry

Tabbah Infinite Cascade necklace it doesn't say the price but on one of the websites people are guessing its worth like 5 mill or more. The website Gold Palace: Most expensive jewelry of royal families
Old 09-18-2012, 08:52 PM
Heir Apparent

As a wedding present he gave her the diamond and sapphire "Ocean" tiara which can also be worn as a necklace and apparently some pieces can also be used as earrings. He also gave her the diamond Foam tiara and the pearl cascade necklace Not sure the monetary values are of any special relevance.
Old 09-18-2012, 09:07 PM
Gentry

She one lucky women
Old 09-19-2012, 12:20 PM
Courtier

Great earrings. I hope to see them together with her breathtaking ocean tiara one day.
Old 09-19-2012, 02:06 PM
Nobility

I just saw a photo on the Royal Jewels of the World Message Board that shows Charlene wearing the earrings while standing beside the Ocean tiara, which was on display as part of a Van Cleef and Arpels exhibition. So the earrings and tiara are separate items. The earrings must have been made to match the tiara.

Tags
princess charlene