The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Jewels

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-22-2012, 08:20 AM
Nobility

I agree - it looked beautiful.
Nevertheless - I would really like to see her with a tiara - regularely worn - when can we expect that?

Old 04-22-2012, 11:30 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveCP View Post
I thought her wedding hairpiece was stunning! Love the floral design.
I think it was a loan from Caroline! So not Charlene's own.

Old 04-23-2012, 08:49 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveCP View Post
I thought her wedding hairpiece was stunning! Love the floral design.

Why yes, these must be true diamonds! Charlene made a lovely bride!
Old 05-25-2012, 04:05 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Charlene wore some lovely earrings for today's Amber Fashion Show.
- View 1 - View 2 - View 3
- View 4 - View 5 - View 6

Really love these delicate earrings, and they suit Charlene.
Old 05-25-2012, 04:10 PM
Heir Apparent

She can carry these dangling and intricate earrings; they look just lovely on her.
Old 06-20-2012, 06:17 PM
Royal Highness

The serpenti watch of princess charlene,

princesse Charlne, Monaco, montre, Serpenti, Bulgari, italie
Old 06-21-2012, 06:06 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
The serpenti watch of princess charlene,

princesse Charlne, Monaco, montre, Serpenti, Bulgari, italie
Thank you for finding this melina premiere!
Old 08-03-2012, 04:49 PM
Royal Highness

Charlene wears a lovely bracelet at the Red Cross Ball
Bracelet
Old 08-03-2012, 05:42 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elly C View Post
Charlene wears a lovely bracelet at the Red Cross Ball
Bracelet
Thats a pretty, simple and elegant bracelet. It can be easily worn with anything IMO. Pity she isnt wearing earrings, even if they were studs I wouldn't mind. I don't like evening looks with no earrings, its just to boring for me.
Old 08-03-2012, 06:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

Love the earrings. I love the watch. But, I especially love the hair and makeup.
Old 08-04-2012, 10:15 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Pity she isnt wearing earrings, even if they were studs I wouldn't mind. I don't like evening looks with no earrings, its just to boring for me.
But the sequins are throwing so much light and sparkle up on her face (too much light IMO) that earrings would really be overkill.
Old 08-04-2012, 10:19 AM
Royal Highness

I love the bracelet Charlene wore yesterday , on the photo of the official page of the princely couple, we can watch it more nearer, it is wonderfull.
Old 08-04-2012, 10:48 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyPrincess168 View Post
But the sequins are throwing so much light and sparkle up on her face (too much light IMO) that earrings would really be overkill.
I agree. I think the dress isn't very pretty and that sparkling is actually quite distracting in photos.

I'm also giving up hope now. I don't think we'll ever see her wearing a tiara again and certainly never the Ocean one. There have been so many occasions and over a year has passed with no tiara sightings.
Old 08-04-2012, 10:58 AM
Heir Apparent

Well the Red Cross Ball is not exactly a tiara event. In fact the only regular event in Monaco that may occassioanlly be called a tiara event is National Day and Caroline gave up on the tiaras for that a few years ago so she may have set the trend for that one. What other events has Charlene attended since her wedding were tiara events? I cannot recall any. She may have the opportunity at the Luxembourg pre wedding gala.

I thought Charlene looked very nice in the dress. The sparkle from the cameras is only in a few pictures so it doesn't bother me.
Old 08-04-2012, 11:46 AM
Courtier

I really like that peace of yewellery.
Old 08-04-2012, 02:48 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGalitzine View Post
Well the Red Cross Ball is not exactly a tiara event. In fact the only regular event in Monaco that may occassioanlly be called a tiara event is National Day and Caroline gave up on the tiaras for that a few years ago so she may have set the trend for that one. What other events has Charlene attended since her wedding were tiara events? I cannot recall any. She may have the opportunity at the Luxembourg pre wedding gala.

I thought Charlene looked very nice in the dress. The sparkle from the cameras is only in a few pictures so it doesn't bother me.
I will be very surprised if the wedding gala in Luxembourg isn't a tiara event. There will also be regular tiara events in other countries in the coming years which pc will attend. The next ones after the Luxembourg event I think will be two royal weddings in sweden
Old 08-04-2012, 03:01 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGalitzine View Post

I like the dress too, even though I can see from perusing the various message boards that we are in the minority.

Since I am almost certain that the Luxembourg pre-wedding gala will be a formal tiara event I do hope Charlene will grow her hair out a little more..I am not sure how one could get a tiara to sit securely in hair that is as fine textured and short as hers, and I really do not want to see a repeat of the Aigrette that she wore to the ball on her own wedding evening.
Old 08-04-2012, 03:23 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
I like the dress too, even though I can see from perusing the various message boards that we are in the minority.

Since I am almost certain the the Luxembourg pre-wedding gala will be a formal tiara event I do hope Charlene will grow her hair out a little more..I am not sure how one could get a tiara to sit securely in hair that is as fine textured and short as hers, and I really do not want to see a repeat of the Aigrette that she wore to the ball on her own wedding evening.
In the video where we seen her trying on the aigrette tiara before the wedding I thought it looked lovely. The problem at the wedding gala is that, for some inexplicable reason, she wore it the wrong way round so all the diamonds were hidden at the back of her head. However I still hope she wears the ocean tiara as we hav'nt seen this piece worn as a tiara yet and it looks the more impressive of the two.
Old 08-04-2012, 05:03 PM
Royal Highness

I hope that princess Charlene will wear the beauriful ocean tiara at the gala of the wedding of Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg.
It is a pity that Princess Caroline gave up the habit to wear a tiara at the national fest gala. I doubt that Charlene will wear again a tiara at this gala.
princess Grace loved to wear a tiara at galas in Monaco, after her death, her daughters will never wear a tiara for different events in monaco
I think Prince Albert offered these tiaras for royal events in foreighn royauties
Old 08-04-2012, 05:17 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela View Post
In the video where we seen her trying on the aigrette tiara before the wedding I thought it looked lovely. The problem at the wedding gala is that, for some inexplicable reason, she wore it the wrong way round so all the diamonds were hidden at the back of her head. However I still hope she wears the ocean tiara as we hav'nt seen this piece worn as a tiara yet and it looks the more impressive of the two.
You are exactly right angela, and add the fact that Charlene's blond hair made it a little difficult for the diamonds to really stand out in contrast as would have been the case for a brunette.

I am SO hoping and crossing my fingers that the Ocean Tiara debuts at HGD Guillaume's wedding gala....and not as a necklace either...we have already seen that!

Tags
princess charlene