Princess Charlene Jewels 1: 2010 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^Thank you; it identifies those blue stone earrings as aquamarines with diamonds.

And they looked lovely on Charlene. Better than the model.

thank you ,the royal couturier, i Found this report very interessing, all the earings are very wonderfull.

:previous: Well, you have to hand it to Charlene, she may not throw us many crumbs . . . but when she does . . . Wow! Those earrings are dynamic, spectacular and knock your socks off. There is nothing understated or demure about them.

They are all absolutely gorgeous and she wears modern jewellery with such panache. I find myself hard pushed to choose which I like the best. The aquamarines which are truly stunning or the waterfalls in either of their incarnations.

OK, when push comes to shove I have to go with the Aquamarines because they are just so absolutely stunning

Last edited:
Beautiful pieces all of them! The first one, with the aquamarines, should be my favourite pair!

The Ocean Tiara | A Tiara a Day

Even though the design is a little too modern for my taste, I find this tiara beautiful. I love the idea of symbolizing the ocean. I find the design of the ocean waves, the sapphires, and the pear shaped diamonds absolutely stunning. This is one unique and beautiful tiara.

I just wish she would wear the darn thing!

They're stunning! I feel like I've seen them somewhere as well. Charlene as a large collection of exquisite earrings (and I'm sure other jewels). She wears them rarely but when she does it's amazing.

They are exquisite! I hope they are hers and not a loan.

Am I the only one who finds the title of this thread weird? Charlene between brackets.
Yes she is THE Princess of Monaco, but at the time of her wedding the Palace anounced that she would be known as Princess Charlene of Monaco.

Lovely earrings and bracelet and beautiful with this gown, but what happened to the Charlene that we are led to believe doesn't like wearing jewellery? :huh:

We've had a Princess of Monaco jewelry drought of late but HSH really went all out with those gems,I wonder are they newly acquired or on loan?

Wow, what a gorgeous pair of doorknockers; they look like amethysts set in yellow and white gold or platinum. Nothing coy or demure about those earrings. Hopefully, the drought is somewhat over.

Stunning earrings! They are absolutely exquisite.

Last edited:
We've had a Princess of Monaco jewelry drought of late but HSH really went all out with those gems,I wonder are they newly acquired or on loan?

I hope that they are not a loan. They are gorgeous.

The earrings are breathtaking I agree this has been worse than a drought ... she really looks gorgeous and I only hope this is not a one off....

Wow, what a gorgeous pair of doorknockers; they look like amethysts set in yellow and white gold or platinum. Nothing coy or demure about those earrings. Hopefully, the drought is somewhat over.

Hear! Hear!

The jewellery that she used was certainly not demure in any way. I hope she "makes peace" with wearing jewellery. IMO, for all intents and purposes, it goes with the job, so the sooner she gets there, the better.

Loving these earrings - they are gorgeous

i am not surprised to know that the jewelry princess Charlene wore was from the House of Grimaldi.

I hope that now princess Charlene opened the jewelry box of the Grimaldi , will not shut it and we will see other beautiful jewelry for the next events and very soon. I love these earings and bracelet.

Thanks TheRoyalCouturiar.

Well, we've all been waiting (with very little patience I might add) for her to bring out the big guns and, lets face it, in Jewellery terms, they are Howitzers! OMG does she know how to rock that look or what!

I loved those amethyst jewels, especially that unusually shaped bracelet. But they looked quite contemporary to my, or at least not older than the 1980's. Though I am far from an expert on jewel history. Maybe someone here has a better idea of the era they might date from?:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom