Princess Charlene Jewels 1: 2010 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never think of wearing earrings as too much. But especially evening in a gown, even a small earring is a must IMO.

I never think of wearing earrings as too much. But especially evening in a gown, even a small earring is a must IMO.
I fully agree. Daft as it seems, but if I attend something special and I don't wear earrings, it seems like I'm "undressed"!

You are exactly right angela, and add the fact that Charlene's blond hair made it a little difficult for the diamonds to really stand out in contrast as would have been the case for a brunette.

I am SO hoping and crossing my fingers that the Ocean Tiara debuts at HGD Guillaume's wedding gala....and not as a necklace either...we have already seen that! :whistling:

Totally agree - would love to see a tiara on HSH, the princess of Monaco. Let's hope that our wishes come true.

You are exactly right angela, and add the fact that Charlene's blond hair made it a little difficult for the diamonds to really stand out in contrast as would have been the case for a brunette.

I am SO hoping and crossing my fingers that the Ocean Tiara debuts at HGD Guillaume's wedding gala....and not as a necklace either...we have already seen that! :whistling:

Yes, Ocean Tiara please!!! :clap: She might choose a gown with lovely shades of blue to accompany it, I can't stand it if she chooses some bland nude shade. She looks lovely in turquoise and electric blue.

IMO they should incorporate more tiara events to Monaco. It would be good PR for jewellers, some of the old glitz and glamour might return to Monaco and well, I just looove tiaras. :p

I love eternity rings, because when they move around the finger (especially if one loses weight), there is always a stone on top. I asked for an got an eternity ring, but of course it's merely silver with hearts and flowers on it, but I love it. Charlene's eternity ring is priceless, and goes so well with the engagement ring. She may have found that the large ring tended to move around her finger, with the stone on the bottom, which would seem more likely than not with an athletic girl who "moves" a lot.

Her Bulgari watch is indeed very glamorous, I'm not sure whether I'd like to wear something like that myself though.

Charlene today wore a pair if earrings that match the motif of her Ocean tiara/necklace. I wonder if these are a separate pair of earrings or are pieces from the necklace itself.

Photo from Getty

Princess Charlene Attends Van Cleef Arpels Exhibition

I think the earrings are from the necklace as I noticed that when in necklace form there are more smaller sapphire and diamond circles than the tiara has. I like this as it means that when wearing the piece as a tiara she will have lovely earrings to match.

She looks so beautiful in that color with those earrings

As a wedding present he gave her the diamond and sapphire "Ocean" tiara which can also be worn as a necklace and apparently some pieces can also be used as earrings. He also gave her the diamond Foam tiara and the pearl cascade necklace Not sure the monetary values are of any special relevance.

Great earrings. I hope to see them together with her breathtaking ocean tiara one day.

I just saw a photo on the Royal Jewels of the World Message Board that shows Charlene wearing the earrings while standing beside the Ocean tiara, which was on display as part of a Van Cleef and Arpels exhibition. So the earrings and tiara are separate items. The earrings must have been made to match the tiara.

ok - here are my thoughts:
Earrings are interesting, but she can't team them up with the tiara - that's too much....still need to decide, if I like them or not.

WHY are we only seeing this tiara in exhibitions and once as necklace, but NEVER worn as tiara.....
So my wishful thinking - please use it. Or the diamond foam which I am personally more fond of.

Great! The tiara needs some earrings as well, when worn one day (which will happen soon, I hope).

The only thing is: I am not sure about the length..... worn this way at the VC&A show (without the tiara) is great, but what will happen, if she one day wears both together? Can the earrings be shortened then?
BYe Bine

The exhibition lasts until February, with the wedding next month, I guess she'll wear the diamond foam tiara if she's going to wear any tiaras, or maybe she'll wear a heirloom tiara!!! that woud be the best thing EVER!

Princess Charlene wore new earrings for the Monaco Against Autism gala.

I really think her engagement ring was photoshopped onto the official photo. It does not sit normally on her finger at all.
Would make sense why its never been seen again....

What a beautiful waterfall of earrings. It looks like there's a curved piece that goes around the lobe.

Okay not many tiara Events in Monaco Maybe the swedish wedding if they are invited Will be the first time she wears a tiara fir the first time after her wedding what tiara do you think we will se?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom