Princess Charlene Jewels 1: 2010 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the close up of the engagement ring, I like the center stone, with the small diamond clusters on each side.

Can anyone estimate the carat weight of the engagement ring? I really like the design with the side stones, not a typical pear setting in my opinion!

the earings that princess charlene wore yesterday on the Oscars evening were wonderfull. beautiful

What a beautiful waterfall of diamonds; those earrings are stunning!

A close up on her engagement ring:

Pic

Thank you - I think this is one of the best close-ups I have ever seen. And it really shows the normal size - whatever they did to it in the engagement picture.....
The first time it came to my mind that this ring was the first to give the "theme" drop of water. ;)

Beautiful earrings!! They go really good with the dress.

Beautiful earrings!! They go really good with the dress.
I think the same thing:p Charlene loves the modern drippy diamond earrings and they are perfect for her style!!

She wore the yellow and white diamond version of these earrings to an event at Harewood House, England in September last year. I wonder if she owns them and if they are convertable as the one's at the Oscars were all white diamonds.

The waterfall earrings are stunning, loved the close up. Wonder how they would look with her tiara(s)?

Thank you - I think this is one of the best close-ups I have ever seen. And it really shows the normal size - whatever they did to it in the engagement picture.....
The first time it came to my mind that this ring was the first to give the "theme" drop of water. ;)

It is a very lovely ring, but the photograph is about 3x normal size.

A close up on her engagement ring:

Pic

Such a difference to the offical photo of the engagement ring:

Pic

I think the "bigger" version is way too much.Even though I do like the ring,I personally would not wear it.

Last edited:
Maybe it's the angle, or me, but are those two different rings? The shank looks less bulky and the side stones different on the recent view. This version looks much nicer and that's a gorgeous pear-shaped diamond. Thanks for reposting that photo for comparison, CP!

Last edited:
I guess they "resized" the ring for the engagement photo.
We have never seen Charlene wearing this "rock" again.

Looks to be the same ring to me. Lucious!

I thought PC did have two rings. One for everyday LOL and one for events.One was supposed to be 3 carats and the other 13 carats. The large ring is a power statement. PG's ring was about 10 carats also.

Why do you think that? Do you know more than the rest of us? ;)

Neither of those diamonds are 3 carats, nor are they 13 carats. Six or seven, maybe. The stone seems to be exquisitely cut, not too shallow or too deep. To know the exact weight, it would have to be weighed. Most diamonds these days are calibrated, so only their width across the top in MM is counted. There can be quite a variance in weight in a selection of 10MM diamonds.

I seriously doubt she had two engagement rings. Do you have a source???

I thought the official photo with the engagement ring was photoshopped? It sort of looks like it, and they got the scale wrong. Apparently it was an "urgent" purchase - the jeweler Repossi had to be called back from vacation - so I assumed it just wasn't ready in time for the official engagement photo.

Paris Match interview with Repossi

I thought I read about the rings in an article on this site.

Interesting! I didn't see what looks like yellow diamonds in the other photos. This is such a beautiful mix of stones; thanks for posting this link.

They are indeed a lovely pair of chandeliers. Interesting to see how they have been designed to have interchangeable stones, allowing Charlene to use them a lot more. Can't wait to see her use them with emeralds and sapphires as well.

Do you really think these earrings have interchangeable stones?
I thought the earrings were all individual ones?

Do you really think these earrings have interchangeable stones?
I thought the earrings were all individual ones?

I do think they are interchangeable. I have a pair that is inetrchangeable as well.

The waterfall earrings are stunning, loved the close up. Wonder how they would look with her tiara(s)?

I bet they would look stunning with her tiara. A real wow factor! Can't to see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom