Princess Charlene Jewels 1: 2010 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luv the turqoise with the diamonds. Pretty!

Yeah the white watches are my favorite too :)

:previous:Yes she has worn the necklace see post 248 in this thread for further information.

Thanks for replying, Elly C! :flowers: It looks great on Charlene, these colours suit her a lot IMO.

:previous:I fondly like to refer to it as the Air Traffic Controller's tiara. :lol: Needless to say, I don't care for it at all, but I do love those diamonds.

Last edited:
Okay, I'm just gonna say it: this is a HEADBAND, not a tiara! Not on my favorite list either~

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I'm just gonna say it: this is a HEADBAND, not a tiara! Not on my favorite list either~

You know, I actually like it. The diamonds are beautiful, and I think the design is really unique and beautiful- kind of a diamond fascinator.

I think it suits Charlene.

I agree, it suits Charlene. I don't particularly care for it. :lol:

I agree. It takes a bit of time to get used to it. It's not the typical type of a tiara.
But I like it, Charlene suits it very well.

This tiara is so pretty and delicate. I like the fact that it's different and unique and not your typical ole' tiara.

Lucky Charlene. She got both a formal tiara and another that can be used for lesser ocassions.

Thanks for posting all these links on the various threads, CP. I have to say that the headset/air traffic controller tiara she's worn is my least favorite, although those diamonds are absolutely stunning.

I love her wedding tiara. It suited her perfectly. :cool:

I believe that it is a loan. I actually like the aigrette as it is so versatile. I believe that I read that it was a loan from Caroline.
Yes, the floral hair ornament she wore for the wedding service was a loan from Caroline and dates back to Rainier's mother, Princess Charlotte. But the tiara/hairornament worn for the evening reception was new and a wedding present from her hubby.

I wonder when she will finally wear the Ocean tiara... I know Charlene has worn it as a necklace but I would just love to see her on some big tiara event amongst other crowned heads wearing it.

I too am waiting with anticipation to see the ocean tiara on
Princess charlene's head!

Wow. I knew it was beautiful but this close up really sweps me out of my feet!
What a great peace of art!!!

Finally, we get the mystery resolved of what this ring actually looks like since we've never seen such detail. That is one beautiful pear-shaped stone! Thanks so much for sharing.

Nice rock!! Thanks for the closeup Iovecp.

Have you seen the gorgeous earrings she wore in LA? I will try to post a picture. Can anyone id them?

Nice dangling earrings and they make a bold statement with her outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom