Princess Charlene Jewels 1: 2010 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too, the engagement ring was very big at the Red Cross gala, I saw the smaller at many events, I am thinking that she has two engagement rings
I remember that she wore one time the two engagement rings at each of her hands , it was at a gala in december 2010, it was during her engagement period, I published the photo on RF at that times

How lovely a tiara would have looked on Charlene tonight. Do you think we will ever see her wear one to an even such as this?

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

How lovely a tiara would have looked on Charlene tonight. Do you think we will ever see her wear one to an even such as this?

No, not at an event like this, but she will at other events where the dresscode allows grand jewelry. She was supposed to wear a diadem at a banquet given by the King of the Netherlands. Sadly Princess Charlène annulled her attendance at the last moment (sickness). The Princess was missed in this group: picture.

Duc and Pair, you gorget to say that P Charlene could not travel to Netherlands, the palace just announced her pregnacy and she was sick, and it was a pregnancy with rish, it was a pregnancy of twins.

I don't think P.Charlene is a fan of tiara's..she didn't wear one to P.Madeleine of Sweden's wedding...

She has loads of other gorgeous jewelry that she does wear, so it's not that big of a deal imo

Duc and Pair, you gorget to say that P Charlene could not travel to Netherlands, the palace just announced her pregnacy and she was sick, and it was a pregnancy with rish, it was a pregnancy of twins.

That is what I said: "sickness"...

I don't think P.Charlene is a fan of tiara's..she didn't wear one to P.Madeleine of Sweden's wedding...

She has loads of other gorgeous jewelry that she does wear, so it's not that big of a deal imo

Which 'loads'? By my understanding most of the jewelry went from Princess Charlotte (the mother of Prince Rainier) to Princess Caroline (picture). Princess Gracia has not worn her mother-in-law's jewels for so far I know.

Princess Charlène has worn aigrettes around her chignon, taken from the diamond floral-motif diadem (picture). That is all, for so far. But of course: all depends on the dresscode of the events Princess Charlène will be attending, so it is waiting for a visit to (or from) a royal family.

I can not imagine that Queen Máxima and Princess Beatrix would wear diadems and Princess Charlène not. Too bad she was not feeling well for the Dutch visit, it would have been fun to see her at Het Loo Palace.

Last edited:
She may not be wearing any of Grace's jewels, but she has a tiara and a further headpiece as gifts from Albert. The Monaco royal family haven't a large number of tiaras anyway. Her selection of earrings ( although we can' t be sure if some are loaned) is certainly impressive. And she has some stunning necklaces. So I agree there is plenty of goodies in her jewellery box to choose from.

Which 'loads'? By my understanding most of the jewelry went from Princess Charlotte (the mother of Prince Rainier) to Princess Caroline (picture). Princess Gracia has not worn her mother-in-law's jewels for so far I know.

It is not known if the jewels of pricness Charlotte where all inherited by her granddaughter Princess Caroline or by Prince 'Rainier. Princess Grace died only 5 years after her mother-in-law so that coulöd be a reason she had never worn any of the tiaras that belonged to her mother-in-law.
And when the pieces where exhibited the where attribued as belonging to the Prince of Monaco.

Yes it would have and I think most of us are secretly hoping that the event would again be a tiara one,who knows we might just a tiara event next year for Charlene.

i think that if she wasn't a big fan of tiaras prince albert wouldn't have bought her two tiaras she actually wore her sapphire tiara in a photoshoot and afaik she was involved in the designing of both the tiara and the aigrette .

i think that if she wasn't a big fan of tiaras prince albert wouldn't have bought her two tiaras she actually wore her sapphire tiara in a photoshoot and afaik she was involved in the designing of both the tiara and the aigrette .

To be fair, that was a necklace put on a frame and not really a diadem. There is no reason why Princess Charlène would not wear diadems. It is just waiting for the right events with corresponding dresscodes.

To me this picture looks photoshopped, the only time we saw the tiara in action was as necklace.
The other tiara she received, is a great and modern piece - and she also only wore it once - on her wedding day - and in a slighty weird way, which absolutely gives no justice to this really beautiful piece
The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Tiara Thursday: The Diamond Foam Tiara and Charlene's Wedding Gifts

and yes ...I have to commit - I fell in love with it from the very first day....

To me this picture looks photoshopped, the only time we saw the tiara in action was as necklace.
The other tiara she received, is a great and modern piece - and she also only wore it once - on her wedding day - and in a slighty weird way, which absolutely gives no justice to this really beautiful piece
The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Tiara Thursday: The Diamond Foam Tiara and Charlene's Wedding Gifts

and yes ...I have to commit - I fell in love with it from the very first day....

it's not photoshopped here's another photo from the same photo session .
http://us.hellomagazine.com/imagenes/royalty/2014041618236/princess-charlene-monaco-hola-exclusive/0-95-363/portada16---z.jpg

but i agree with u on the Foam Tiara but she also wore it another time in a photoshoot which was much better than the time she wore it on her wedding day
wearing the foam tiara
a close up

Princess Grace wore very often the tiaras in Monaco, at the gala of the national fest, at the Red cross gala and so, after her death , Caroline and Stephanie did not wear anymore a tiara and when Charlene became princess of Monaco, there were no more big events with tiara I believe that Caroline wore a tiara at the gala in 2005 when Albert became prince sovereign.

When I visited exhibitions about the jewellery pieces, all of these pieces are attribued as belonging to the prince of Monaco . it was in 2007 in Monaco and one time in Paris in 2009

Princess Grace wore very often the tiaras in Monaco, at the gala of the national fest, at the Red cross gala and so, after her death , Caroline and Stephanie did not wear anymore a tiara and when Charlene became princess of Monaco, there were no more big events with tiara I believe that Caroline wore a tiara at the gala in 2005 when Albert became prince sovereign.

No Princess Caroline did not werar a tiara in 2005. There seems to have been a bit of confusion about to wear one or not as several of the foreign guests like the Countess of Wesses and Crown Princess Victoria wore tiara for the Opera Gala then but not the monegase ladies.
I don't think Pricness Charlene will now suddenly start to wear tiaras for the Opera Gala in the evening of the National Day. if she would haven wanted she would ghave probably started in 2011 the first time she attended as Princess.

i don't like that portrait i think it looks so cartoonish rather than a proper portrait .

This portrait is more better when we saw it than on a photo.
It does not seem not more cartonish than the portrait of the Queen Elizabeth.or queen Margreth or other queens or princesses

When I visited exhibitions about the jewellery pieces, all of these pieces are attribued as belonging to the prince of Monaco . it was in 2007 in Monaco and one time in Paris in 2009

Princess Caroline wore a tiara- and looked quite magnificent in it-to the 50th birthday celebrations of the king of Sweden and also to the pre-wedding gala of HGD Guillaume of Luxembourg in 2012. She also wore one during a Karl Lagerfeld photo shoot with her late husband Stefano Casiraghi in 1988. She was wearing a stunning, deep aqua early 19th century gown with a sapphire and diamond tiara. Beautiful almost beyond belief.

She is another woman who was born to wear a tiara.

Princess Caroline wore a tiara- and looked quite magnificent in it-to the 50th birthday celebrations of the king of Sweden and also to the pre-wedding gala of HGD Guillaume of Luxembourg in 2012. She also wore one during a Karl Lagerfeld photo shoot with her late husband Stefano Casiraghi in 1988. She was wearing a stunning, deep aqua early 19th century gown with a sapphire and diamond tiara. Beautiful almost beyond belief.

She is another woman who was born to wear a tiara.

Don't forget her necklace tiara worn at her brothers wedding in 2011:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KCNqUkSTu...00/AlbertCharleneWeddingTiarasPrincesses2.jpg

Yes, but Caroline wore the tiaras at foreign royal events not in Monaco, her mother , the princess Grace wore them very often , at the gala of the national fests, the red cross galas or bal de la rose when she received presidents . In Monaco, it is not like in other monarchies, the princesses did not wear anymore the tiaras and it is a pity
Photos of the princess Charlene wearing the 'ocean' in collar

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOu49CDg3Z9/?tagged=princesscharlene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom