Sheikha Mozah of Qatar Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the beautiful brooch is Buccelati, very expensive and so beautiful!

The shorter earring is very beautiful ;),
not a fan of the longer one it makes me feel like my ears are falling off :ermm:

Love the longer earrings on Sheikha Mozah, they look lovely with her neckline- not everyone could pull this off!

The Sheika's earrings are magnificent.

Are these all real? It must have cost a fortune...

:previous:
Her husband can afford it.

from Forbes: The World's Richest Royals 2010
"...Qatar is expected to do even better: Its economy expanded 9.5% last year and is expected to jump 15% by the end of 2010.
As a result, Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani's (No. 8) fortune is up $400 million to $2.4 billion.
"

and: Sheikh Hamad

That is one huge, fiery pendant and I'm sure the Sheika carries it well. I really like the necklace it's suspended from, too.

Last edited:
I have been waiting to get a better look at this neck piece...WOW is all I can say. Thanks for the pic salma, that is a stunner!

^^ The pendant is nice, and it looks local made. It reminds me of the kind of jewels you can find in the traditional middle eastern jewellers shops, but I don't like the necklace, if it was simple, thiner and without stones it would be better.

I like the pyramide pendant so chic.
Moza have some very impressive pieces of jewelery.

I felt very impressed about the necklace and earring Sheikha Mozah wore at the Dutch Inauguration ceremony...Does anyone knows the jewelry brand ???

Does anyone have details of earrings, bracelet and belt she wore at dinner after water pageant ??

Back
Top Bottom