Sheikha Mozah of Qatar Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous:
I agree with you; the ring is just too big to be in good taste.
Not that I would refuse it, mind you! ;)

Twist my arm; I might be persuaded to take that big rock off her hands!!:lol:

Last edited:
Very Nice Ring It’s Too Big But Wonderfull , and The Ruby & Diamond Earing is Magnificent In My Tast Big Too But Very Nice I Think This Is VVS Diamond That’s Why Shining That Much , Thank You For Posting IloveCP :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Thank you for the photos, can you find and post a close up for the ring? Thank you.

Nice upclose of some of her jewels.I love the bracelet and the necklace.That is one big pinky ring!

Nice bracelet and ring.
Necklace is ugly .I hate snake necklaces,i find them very tacky on royals:sick:

Thank`s ! very nice jewels:flowers:

piece of art I loved it !!

very impressive indeed...love how diamond and pealrs are melt in the same pierce.

The belt is absolutely stunning.
It reminds me of traditional Armenian belts, usually decorated with pearls, diamonds, and sapphires on silver, that are inherited in female line.

Is it a heirloom, or was created for Sheikha Mozah?

The belt looks almost similar in style to a choker and if it wasn't stated that it was, that's exactly what I would have thought. That is indeed a work of art. The snake necklace looks like a huge cousin of Camilla's smaller serpent necklace; I don't think I care for all those coils but those huge diamonds are amazing! And the diamond bracelet is absolutely magnificent. Thanks to all for posting these.

Last edited:
WOW , Really Gorgeous Necklace , I Like It Very Much , Very Very Unique Necklace , Thank You IloveCP :flowers:
Nice One Indeed , Thanx Salma :flowers:

I've always admired this pearl and diamond belt on Mozah! I love the way she pears it with bold colored gowns- it works as a stunning accessory on her, imo.

I must be the lonely one, but don't like that belt, and most of Mozah's jewelleries. They might be the most expensive but most the time are tacky, like most of her fashion. Too much things worn in the same time it hurts my eyes I don't mind when it's about traditional jewelleries because abundance is a part of expression of them, but when it's from designers jewellers, the jewelleries must be imo more refined and sophisticated

Last edited:
Sephora - you state a very valid point! To our western eyes, the jewels do appear overly large and unsophisticated - I think this is because Sheika Mozah is from the East and dresses accordingly - the height of good taste and fashion in the East! Where I disagree with you is where you say her appearance is tacky. Tackiness describes a lack of quality and cheapness - her jewels and costumes are always of the highest quality.

Sheika Mozah could never be tacky. She looks like a WOMAN, not a girl. Her gowns and suits and jewelry acknowledge her status and her impeccible modesty. I admire her and her style greatly; and I have Western eyes.

The Sheika has the height, carriage and presence to carry her style of attire and type of jewels according to her status and culture. That's why it looks so successful on her, and as a Westerner, I can appreciate her flair in fashion and her modesty.

Last edited:
Kitty Atlanta and Baroness of Books - I am so glad you get my point! We appreciate Sheikha Mozah's style, elegance and beauty!! Not everyone would comprehend - she is such an inspiration to her people and to "jewel watchers" everywhere!!

Sephora - you state a very valid point! To our western eyes, the jewels do appear overly large and unsophisticated - I think this is because Sheika Mozah is from the East and dresses accordingly - the height of good taste and fashion in the East! Where I disagree with you is where you say her appearance is tacky. Tackiness describes a lack of quality and cheapness - her jewels and costumes are always of the highest quality.

I am not talking here from a western eye or exotic one. All Mozah's jewelleries are from haute coutures western designers. I never said they are cheap or so, they are all separately pieces of art. I am aware of the quality of precious stones and the big work behind them, that's why I said they might be the most expensive around. But the tackiness is in how she carries them, too many pieces in the same time, toped with tacky style in fashion, no really who will look nice with 3 big rings in each hand, a large bracelet and weird red ensemble??? She's not a window-shopping to dislpay the designers works:D:D:D....I don't think that anybody would look good like that, even if she has the height or a nice figure. In my opinion even if you hire a top model or even Miss Unverse, they would not look good or sophisticated wearing the same jewelleries and fashion.... Also, I don't agree, the tackiness is not at all related to quality or cheapeness of things, we have everyday examples which show that simple things when accessorised rightly they look waw....also lot of exotic or so called traditional attires or jewels are usually busy and fussy, but don't look tacky, because they express nicely the abundance in the eastern cultures, which is not Mozah's case imo.

She looks beautiful in this picture. There's a balance between the simple black Abaya and the diamond brooch. I am not pro-tradition or so, but imo, Mouzah's best looks it's when she wears simple black Abaya, and accessorizes it with some few jewels. As I said elswhere, to me she looks tacky and like in a carnaval when she wears flashy designers' ensembles with lot of jewels, but here, I admit she does look stunning, she must keeping to wear this way, it brings out more her exotic looks as a beautiful person.

How absolutely stunning, and I'm referring more to the lady than to the brooch.

Back
Top Bottom