Sheikha Mozah of Qatar Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Her face is alarmingly. Smooth, has she gone under the knife for a lil' nip&tuck?
That face has been majorly altered for quite some time. Her jewelry is amazing anyway.

Here are her spectacular jewels at a recent event:

SheikhaMozahFashion : Photo

Simply AMAZING jewels! Those earrings and necklaces are breathtaking. The clasp of that pearl necklace is exquisite. Even though the rings are too big for my taste they still are magnificent!

Here are her spectacular jewels at a recent event:

SheikhaMozahFashion : Photo

Simply AMAZING jewels! Those earrings and necklaces are breathtaking. The clasp of that pearl necklace is exquisite. Even though the rings are too big for my taste they still are magnificent!

The pearl necklace with the clasp is very elegant, but not too unusual.

Awesome. The shorter necklace is Cartier prive. She looks beautiful!

While all pearl pieces are amazing, there is too much going on in the ensemble: gold embroidery and multiple necklaces. I liked the 4-strand pearl necklace.

Last edited:
Those necklaces are impressive but I am with Deena the ring is the best piece she wore in the wedding.

She looks fabu, nip and tuck aside.

Do you mean to say she bought the necklace and now it. Is property of the country?or it's museums?

I´ve read she bought the necklace and she gave it to the Museum where it will be shown.

Has this necklace been posted yet??? She seemed to hit the mother load on this one...?ImageUploadedByThe Royals Community1420575069.499144.jpg

This necklace is amazing. Sheikha Mozah did a superb job pulling it off.

That necklace is my favorite. She wears it well.

I soo need that necklace.....it has emeralds also that replace the diamonds!!

Thanks al bina. That was a great article!!!!! Her jewels are just incredible!!

Wow just WOW,fabulous jewelery thanks for posting the link.

Back
Top Bottom