Sheikha Mozah of Qatar Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG!!!that necklace is amazing...

Last edited by a moderator:
She is very elegant in her day to day appearance here in Doha, Qatar, even with the normal Arabic dress, that is a black robe on top of other cloths inside, she has small details to her abbayah, that you can spot her elegance miles away, plus she definitely knows how to stand with long dresses, giving her a dreamy effortless from-the-inside elegance, more, she know how to hold her head with the different types of shilas (head scarves), this situation needs a lot of exercise, determination and knowing where and what you do.

& so versatile. IMTS, she could get Rubies, Turquoise, Amethysts, Opals, Sapphires, etc etc etc!!!

It's hard to believe that S.M. has delivered 7 children. My Grandmother had 9 children by the time she was 39 (2 sets of twins) and she did not look like S.M.!!! The family has 27 children from 3 wives. Sheikahs #1 and #3 must be totally worn out!!!

I think even without the two big diamonds, or with the emeralds, on Sheikah Moza, it is very beautiful, because she has an elegant air to wear the necklace: with the two big diamonds or without, with emeralds or without!

I agree. That necklace is so well designed that interchangeable gems and some rare Mabe pearls (a set in black and a set in white, or one of each) would be stunning. Anyone know when it was made? It looks so contemporary.

If you want a glimpse of S.M. and the Emir, visit here:
H.H. Sheikha Mozah of Qatar #4 on Vanity Fair 2009 Best Dressed List | The Daily Truffle Los Angeles | Beverly Hills, Bel-Air and the Malibu Colony

Although her husband is the purse of Al Jazeerah, they appear to be doing much for their citizens.

It's hard to believe that S.M. has delivered 7 children. My Grandmother had 9 children by the time she was 39 (2 sets of twins) and she did not look like S.M.!!! The family has 27 children from 3 wives. Sheikahs #1 and #3 must be totally worn out!!!
If you see her in reality, she is like a model, but she practices a lot of swiming, plus her daily latest beauty routine.;)

& so versatile. IMTS, she could get Rubies, Turquoise, Amethysts, Opals, Sapphires, etc etc etc!!!
Until now haven't seen her with Amethysts and Opals, also it is very nice on her the Emeralds as the green coulour is a beauty color in Arabia and the Muslim world, where it is normal to see wedding gowns in Emerald green color!:D

Shirin, thanks a lot for all the info you provided here! :flowers: Especially your post about the abbayah and the other head scarves is very interesting. And you're right, I'd love to see her wear emeralds too! That would be something outstanding to watch.;)

...we can only hope to see many more of her beautiful gems.....soon!!!!

Has she ever been seen in the emeralds from the Cartier snake necklace?

Oh my can you imagine? I hope soon!!:D

I like the brooch more than the earrings. These particular chandeliers don't suit her at all, IMO.

April 25, 2011 - Sheikha Mozah in lovely diamond earrings and a fascinating brooch, I'd love to see a close up of it.

Her pearls look like they're a pale yellow color. The jade bracelet is fab! I want one! :D

Sheikha Mozah in Spain:

Details her jewels:
Earrings:
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing
Pearls ring and necklace
Diamond and gold ring
During her visit to Queen Sophia Foundation she received the bracelet:
Dazzling she wore same earrings during French Visit.
Bracelet:
Brooch:

Thank you so much. These pieces area beautiful. Do you have a close up of her earrings when she was wearing the white dress? She also wore the Egyptian brooch with the outfit if that helps you find them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
That ring is really a whopper; a bit too large for my taste but she's a tall lady and can carry the massive jewelry well. But the diamond and ruby brooch and earrings are just outstanding.

Back
Top Bottom