Royal Tutti Frutti

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Cartier bracelet from the Christies auction sold for 50,000.$ I also soo LOVE it. Thanks for the pics jcbcode99!

What gorgeous pieces J! Thanks. Maybe someday Mr. Russo will buy me some tutti frutti. . .

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a fan of Tutti Frutti jewles.The colors are beautiful but, I don't like the jewels itself.

It looks like a Christmas tree somewhat. I can't say I like it. I suppose Edwina got it since it was the style of the times. Are there any photos of Edwina wearing this?

I can't say I care for this piece too much. I prefer the tutti frutti in necklaces, earrings and bracelets, but not as a tiara. Or at least not this design; maybe it's because the stones are too condensed.

Last edited:
To me, CP Maxima has worn some of the prettiest Tutti Frutti Sets seen here: Tutti Frutti. It matches her fun and bubbly personality, IMO...

I'm not a fan of tutti-frutti style jewellery, but Queen Sofia's brooches are lovely; very eye-catching but quite elegant.

Last edited:
Really Very Nice Tutti Frutti Set I Like it Very Much , yes Indeed Looks Very Sweet On Princess Maxima , Thank you For Posting Patra :flowers:

One of the more unusual sets in Maxima's collection which she debuted for her husband's 40th birthday celebrations - The Tutti Frutti Set.

Pictures from Cartier Amsterdam

Attachments

• necklace.jpg
    necklace.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 1,442
  • bracelet.jpg
    bracelet.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 777
I certainly like Max's necklace better than the bandeau tiara. I don't care for its shape.

I know Ive said this before but I love the TF. I have a ring and I think that tiara would match it perfect......worn right across my head!!!! (ha) It would take a certain person to pull it off. Remember Daisy Fellows amazing Cartier TF necklace? Exquisite!

I loved this tiara so much. I hadn't seen it before and it's one of my new favorites

I think the Pictures don't give real credit to how beautiful tutti Frutti pieces are. You have to see them in real life to appreciate the Colors of the Stones. Although in General I am preferring monochrome pieces - I really love the best tutti Frutti ones...

Although I do like Tutti-Frutti pieces, my favorite pieces contain cabachons. If it has diamond accents, all the better. Without diamonds, they remind me of Bohemian garnet pieces...flat and somewhat dull.

Back
Top Bottom