Queen Sonja Jewellery 1: Ending 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weren't the original emeralds of this collection stolen a few years back when they were sent to London to be cleaned??

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you HM. The photo where the Queen is wearing a blue dress, she ressembles Martha Louise so much!

This is not a tiara. Crown Princess Martha got it in a present when she was the Oslofjord's godmother this is originally a diamond with a emerald in he center and it is jused as a bracelet. But sonja put it in the senter of a pearl schoker and put it like a small hair jewellery. She have only jused this one time as shown in the picture

No she have never jused the tiara with all 4 crosses only with 3 crosses and the 5 diamond french lillies that goes with it has never been jused of sonja The last time the Malteser tiara was jused in the whole set was with Queen Maud

I absolutely love her Emerald Tiara...and parure...my favorite.. and it seems to be one of hers as well!! :)

One of those emeralds would be a couple of mortgage payments for me...lol...

So Do I, This parure is I think one of the finest in Emeralds and if I owned it I think I would want wear it all the time, grocery store and all!!;)

Queen Sonja's Tiaras :flowers:

http://i41.tinypic.com/bdw9r6.jpg

I love the Queen Maud Pearl Tiara (large version), the Queen Josephine Diamond Tiara (my favourite actually! I especially love the diamond earrings that belong to it) and the Emerald Parure.
I think the small versions of the Maltheser Tiara and Queen Maud Pearl Tiara would look great on Mette-Marit!

Last edited:
It really is beautiful, but it is a shame she doesn't have more at her disposal. But, this one is lovely.

Gosh, Queen Sonja has worn the yellow dress with every single tiara she owns!

Thanks for the video. Queen Sonja does a great job of mixing old gems with more modern pieces. She is really beautiful!!

I love this suite of jewels Queen Sonja wore. It really stands out in a good and different way IMO!!!

Ooh the star trek again... Nope, still not loving it. For modern jewellery... take tips from Mary please Sonja!

Absolutely. Last night, the best (Mary) and the worst (Sonja) of contemporary design in royal tiaras appeared in the same spot...
The 'Star Trek' disaster looks marginally better here in green stones (tourmaline I believe, not emerald) than in its alternative version with red center stone, but 'marginally better' in this case still equals 'horrid'.
A glorified prison camp fence waiting for its meltdown.

Why does she insist on wearing a gold tiara with a yellow dress???!!
Its never going to be my favourite tiara (and I'm obvgiously not alone), but she keeps wearing it with this dress!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom