Queen Sofia Jewellery 1: Ending Jun 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now so many royal jewelleries have disappeared. It’s very rear to see all these jewelleries. Together all the jewelleries are looking very beautiful..

Just love the pearl necklace, would like to know more about it. Looks great against the emerald green dress.

Oh my, looks grandmotherly, rather than queenly regal, imo!

I've just read that Queen Sofia's Cartier Pearl Tiara(the one Christina wore at the Swedish Royal Wedding) used to have emeralds instead of pearls? Does anyone have photos of this. I wish the King would buy some emeralds for the tiara, the SRF are in desperate need of a coloured stone headpiece.

I've just read that Queen Sofia's Cartier Pearl Tiara(the one Christina wore at the Swedish Royal Wedding) used to have emeralds instead of pearls? Does anyone have photos of this. I wish the King would buy some emeralds for the tiara, the SRF are in desperate need of a coloured stone headpiece.

It was often worn by Queen Victoria Eugnei in this version. Unfortunately she had to sell the emeralds during her exile.
Yes it would be great if the King would buy some emeralds or perhaps also sapphires who could be changed with the pearls in the tiara.

Or he could buuy some rubies , since his wife already has a very impressive ruby necklace and matching earrings and therefore rubies would be more "ecomonical" ( fewer stones needed to create a coloured suite ;))

Or he could buuy some rubies , since his wife already has a very impressive ruby necklace and matching earrings and therefore rubies would be more "ecomonical" ( fewer stones needed to create a coloured suite ;))

But she has also a emerald necklace and a sapphire necklace.
For rubies i would like if the redesign the current ruby tiara perhaps with adding more diamonds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sfia wore a green necklace last night at the state visit dinner what kind of necklace is this

LadyFinn, those bracelets are QSofia's singature look. Hard chance she will take them off :) I don't think I ever saw a photo of her not wearing couple of them.

LadyFinn, those bracelets are QSofia's singature look. Hard chance she will take them off :) I don't think I ever saw a photo of her not wearing couple of them.

I know that, I have followed queen Sofia at least for 15 years.

The Queen doesn't appear to be "overjeweled" to me.

I adore Queen Sofia's jewelry. It's kind of hippy chic to me. I wish that I could take a look in her jewelry box, I'd so be in heaven. I wear quite a few bracelets like the Queen and it's fun to mix & match all of them. She is one of a kind and I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom