Queen Sofia Jewellery 1: Ending Jun 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Where are the names on the bracelets? I keep looking but I can't find them...

what is the moust recent jewllery the queen got from her children or her husband

is there any court jewllery in spain

Does anybody have more information about this necklace of Queen Sofia? It seems to be a modern piece.

it is a beautiful necklace. it looks like the stones could be either pearls or ameythests?

it is a beautiful necklace. it looks like the stones could be either pearls or ameythests?

Yes it's a beautiful piece, very modern and i think it's grey perls and diamonds; I don't recognize amethists but the shot is not very clear for that.

is anybody knows what the decoration the Queen is woring?

The last tiara- which tiara is that? And are there any better pictures of it?

The circle tiara which belonged to Queen Sophie of Greece. it belongs most likely to Princess Irene, she is in the picture not Queen Sofia. it was worn by Infanta Elena for the pre-Wedding-Ball of Duke Friedrich of Württemberg and Princess Marie zu Wied in 1993.

The last tiara- which tiara is that? And are there any better pictures of it?

The last tiara photo that is not Queen Sofia but her sister Princess Irene in one of the fewest times she wore a tiara, I believe that is a greek tiara or is the same tiara that Infanta Elena once wore at a wedding.

They are bold pieces, but she wears them well.
I like her tiaras--especially the floral one and I have always admired her ruby parue--it's different and reminds me of the rubies that Princess Grace used to wear.

Has Queen Sofia ever used emeralds besides pearls in Cartier diamond pearl tiara, like Queen Ena use to do?

Has Queen Sofia ever used emeralds besides pearls in Cartier diamond pearl tiara, like Queen Ena use to do?

No. Probably she has no fitting ones as the emeralds Queen Ena used where sold from her at some point.

State Visit to Japan, Nov 8-14.

A royal event at the highest level as we can see at Sofia's choice of tiara:

Fleur-de-Lys tiara, the most precious tiara occupied by the SRF. I can't recall when this tiara was chosen for the last time.

ANP Beeldbank

:previous:
If I'm not wrong it was during King Bhumibol Adulyadej's Diamond Jubilee of Thailand in June 2006.

Breathtaking tiara!!!!Thanks for the pics Duke of Marmalade!!

She has 7 tiaras

- the fleur de lys
- the Pearl and Diamond Tiara from Queen Maria Cristina
- the Pearl and Diamond Tiara from Queen Victoria Eugenie
- the Mellerio Shell Tiara
- the floral wreath Tiara
- the prussian Tiara
- the Niarchos rubies

The necklace in the last photo is no necklace it belongs to the Thai Order she wore on this occasion.

Queen Sofia's jewelry

the queen, spotted wearing "el caballo" jewelry, designed by asturian designer Mª Ignacia Iturmendi for Iturmendi & Quirós.

quit.jpg (image)

The Queen has many Quirós's jewels. Quirós is a jeweler's shop of Oviedo, when the Queen travels to Oviedo on the occasion of the Prizes Prince is in the habit of receiving gifts of this jeweler's shop (also the Queen Noor received a gift when she was accompanying her husband in Oviedo), and buys others, because they are very of her style. Now the family Quirós is extending the business and the youngest women of the family are designing jewels. Princess Letizia, and even Prince Felipe, have jewelery designed by the family.

Quirós
Web de Quirós

Quit
Iturmendi & quiros

Cristina Quirós
Cristina Quiros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom