Queen Silvia Jewellery 2: September 2005-December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jewels the Queen wore at Frederik and Mary's wedding:

1 2 3 4 5

Those amethysts are just breathtaking. Some may think the jewels did not go well with the pastel dress, but I thought they worked beautifully with the gown. Queen Silvia looked amazing.

Last edited:
Jewels the Queen wore at Frederik and Mary's wedding:

1 2 3 4 5

Those amethysts are just breathtaking. Some may think the jewels did not go well with the pastel dress, but I thought they worked beautifully with the gown. Queen Silvia looked amazing.
IMO, amethysts are awesome any time! Wonderful with that gown. She looked gorgeous!

Its certainly one of Queen Silvia's favorite tiaras and also one of my favourite Swedish royal pieces.

ITs not my favorite. Everything seems worn to death. Like Barbara Hutton.at the end. Get a new spring gown!

Now i seriously doubt that she will be wearing the Sapphires to the wedding. We are in April and she has used the Sapphires 3 times since December wich is unusually much.

For tonights dinner at Fredensborg i guess one of her 2 Connaught Tiaras being used. Tiaras that once belonged to Crown Princess Margaret, grandmother of both her husband and QMII. For the same reason i won't be surprised if we will see Victoria in the Laurel Wreath Tiara.

Much better than the last time she wore the sapphires.

Did anyone notice it appears she may be wearing a bracelet from Princess Estelle?

Now i seriously doubt that she will be wearing the Sapphires to the wedding. We are in April and she has used the Sapphires 3 times since December wich is unusually much.

I think you may be right on this one, even though I thought it was the most appropriate one for her to wear at the wedding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom