Queen Silvia Jewellery 2: September 2005-December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the bracelet. It belongs to the Bernadotte Fundation. It was many times worn by Queen and at least once by CPVictoria at official photo (in grey dress).

what official photo is that

lilian can be seen in the bakground wearing the diamond braclet worn by silvia, madeleine at her weddinga nd victoria in official photo with blue dress and 6-button tiara

it looks to thick to be queen sofia diamond braclet
victoria wore it at pre wedding dinner.

Josefine I was thinking about Queen Sofia diamond bracelet. When you look closer you would see that it is the same design.
The picture of queen Silvia and GD Josephine Charlotte was done in 1990 during Nobel Banquet and it was made in "move" that's probably why bracelet looks a bit different.

Last edited:
Josefine I was thinking about Queen Sofia diamond bracelet. When you look closer you would see that it is the same design.
The picture of queen Silvia and GD Josephine Charlotte was done in 1990 during Nobel Banquet and it was made in "move" that's probably why bracelet looks a bit different.

i think its from a state visit becouse Silvia has never worn the braganza tiara before and she wears the lusembourg order

what i know there is only 2 grand diamond braclets the one we have seen lilian with and the other as you talk about

i should be the queen sofia diamond braclet but it looks so chunky

I've recently updated my posts on some Scandinavian tiaras and I would love some feedback. Here are the tiaras that have been worn by Queen Silvia.

Amethyst Parure Tiara
Baden Fringe Tiara
Branganza Tiara
Cameo Tiara
Connaught Diamond Tiara
Cut Steel Bandeau
Leuchtenberg Sapphire Parure Tiara
Modern Fringe Tiara
Nine Prong Tiara
Ruby Tiara

Thanks in advance!

She has also worn the six-button tiara once for a Representation Dinner in i believe 2007 or 2008.

Thanks, do you have a picture of her wearing the six button?

I normally like the contrast of blue and green, but the blue was too deep as a background for the emeralds.

Last night Silvia wore the Connaught tiara and one of the flower broosches

Visit to Netherlands

Images have been heavily cropped, less than 20% of the original versions, and are not subject to copyright

Attachments

• 565.jpg
    565.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 263
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 224
Visit to Netherlands

Images have been heavily cropped, less than 20% of the original versions, and are not subject to copyright

Lovely collages- thank you!!

Queen Silvia's jewellery today when she arrived to being awarded with the 'Der Friedenstein' prize at the Friedenstein Castle in Gotha, Germany.
[Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Here's new photos of the necklace and earrings the queen wore in Dresden in February.
https://images.fotocommunity.de/bil...eden-8fe195aa-2178-4299-8bf4-cdc373a60b3c.jpg
https://images.fotocommunity.de/bil...eden-1d93832f-0aaa-4d1d-8c87-34e1138d42cd.jpg
And at the same trip, the queen at a reception
https://images.fotocommunity.de/bil...oehe-5ae6fade-3c7d-4cf5-9f82-93fe79983052.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for clarifying, Klingen, and for posting that link. And it did look like a V to me which is why I didn't think it was Silvia's monogram.

Last edited:
Ah, that's interesting. I wonder now if Queen Victoria owned that bracelet?

Visit to Netherlands

Exquisite diamond necklace, earrings, and brooch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom