Queen Silvia Jewellery 2: September 2005-December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
she has worn these rubies a few time the necklace can have different pendents. she has used emerald pendent also.

what beautiful jewellry that is...have we ever seen the clasp to the pearls before?...it looks like a tourmaline...i know im making assumptions here but could that mean that the tourmaline parure has actually been bought back by the royal family?

I agree, those jewels go well with Silvia's outfit. I particularly like her earrings.

what beautiful jewellry that is...have we ever seen the clasp to the pearls before?...it looks like a tourmaline...i know im making assumptions here but could that mean that the tourmaline parure has actually been bought back by the royal family?

I have not seen this before.

i was thinking that the pendnt and earings are new but the 3 row pearl necklace may be a old one. What do you think? she has several 3 rown pearl necklaces.

That is a gorgeous set of pearls and nothing like an unusual clasp to set it off; what a beautiful and unusual color to that stone. Some comments on ROSS are calling it morganite or a salmon-colored sapphire. Thank you for the link, Valerie Rose.

Last edited:
This queen is so classically elegant and beautiful. When I look at some of her photos on this thread, I am amazed at how much she resembles her daughter at the same age. For once, we can see how beautiful Victoria is going to be when she is Queen.

That pearl necklace has probably the most beautiful clasp I have ever seen. Puts a couple of Camilla's gorgeous pearls to shame.

A very nice picture, Josefine :flowers:!
I compared your pic with other pictures of the brooch and I am pretty sure that it is the brooch of queen Josefina. The shape and the position of the pearls are matching.

This brooch looks very nice when worn in the hair, and I am glad that the royal ladies do this quite often.

Do you know from which event the picture is?

no idé about the year
hope someone can help us.

how about the necklace i wonder if she wears two diamond revieres she wears.

no idé about the year
hope someone can help us.

how about the necklace i wonder if she wears two diamond revieres she wears.

I know she wore this dress on a state visit to Egypt in 1986 but I don't think this is when this photo was taken.

At Princess Madeleine's wedding in 2013, Queen Silvia wore the Braganza Tiara. Has the Braganza Tiara ever been referred to as the Queen Sofia Tiara?

CrownPrincessJava, is the nine-prong tiara the Queen Sofia Tiara?

I have not seen this before.

I think it was Lilian's. I just saw a black and white photo of Lilian wearing a pearl necklace very very similar to this one. I am going to go and try and find a better photo of it to confirm. I will post what I find

Update: Well I cannot find a better photo, but does this look like the necklace to you?
http://s10.postimg.org/a3msfptjt/PER05037.jpg

Also- does it look like Queen Silvia is wearing it again at the Te Deum today?

Last edited:
But to me it looks that there is 4 rows of pearls, in queen Silvia's is only 3.

I thought there were four stands at first too but then I realized the fourth strand I was looking at was her collarbone.. :flowers:

lilians necklace has a flower pendent if its the one i am thinkning of
silvias has a cloloured stone

I know the bracelet. It belongs to the Bernadotte Fundation. It was many times worn by Queen and at least once by CPVictoria at official photo (in grey dress).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom