Queen Silvia Jewellery 2: September 2005-December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Silvia has i think from all Queens the most amazing collection of Tiaras. I adore Sapphire tiara (i love it) and Braganza . I don't like so much only the Nine Prong Tiara.

IMO there is no-one among the European royals who can wear tiaras better than Queen Sylvia. Of course, it really helps that she has a magnificent collection of tiaras but her hair and the way she holds herself when wearing a tiara is just about perfect. Love it!

The Connaught and the Cameo are under-represented. You can see that the Queen's favourites are the Leuchtenberg and the pronger. My favourite probably is 2010, the Leuchtenberg parure with that jewel green gown. Although colours match so well, there is a lovely contrast which makes the sapphires stand out.

That is quite an appatizer. Three more days and we can add another one!

This necklace and earrings Silvia is wearing at King Harald's 70th birthday are absolutely exquisite:

1 2

Thank You for the pictures. I would love to see a close up of that jewelry, that dark red color really suits her and I wonder if those jewels are rubies? :)

Okay, so has anyone but me noticed the difference in the Queen's face in these two pictures. The first she looks tired and not fresh faced. The second (close up at that) she looks much better.

well, I imagine the ceremony is much more boring than the dinner.

Okay, so has anyone but me noticed the difference in the Queen's face in these two pictures. The first she looks tired and not fresh faced. The second (close up at that) she looks much better.

Yes I noticed and thought she looked tired in the first photo and more alive in the second. Anyway that tiara really looks great on her and seeing it up close, wow, those are some very nice diamonds. The sparkle must be amazing in person.

The Nine Prong is a difficult tiara to wear. Princess Brigitta had problems with.
They have a great hairdresser who knows perfectly his work for hair and tiara for the Queen, Princesses Victoria and Madeleine.

Although I the look of the queen left me totally underwhelmed yesterday, I have to say that queen Silvia always wears her tiaras effortlessy! Every single tiara flatters her a lot, even the least impressive one...Kudos.

i think she wore the vasa jewel bracelet and Karl Johan earings
a diamaond reviere and can it be the vasa pendent?

Is there anything known about her ruby brooch on the sash? That ruby looked pretty big, which is rare in rubies.

As always she looks great in that tiara, nobody can wear a tiara like Queen Silvia.

I love i adore this tiara!!! Is my favouite from the Swedish tiaras. At least the Queen wore a beautiful tiara.

Queen Silvia had 9 tiara appearances of 2015:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

It seems Silvia is the royal with the most tiara appearances of the year. It's wonderful that she wore the sapphire tiara a couple of times this year.

Last edited:
It's time to close the thread. The next thread can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom