Queen Silvia Jewellery 2: September 2005-December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a ruby diamond braclet
Silvia wore it at a state visit from portugal with the ruby tiara
also worn by Madeleine Novermber 2012 gaka new york

to bad we do not get the see the ring better

The ruby bracelet belonged to Princess Sibylla. There is a a lovely photo in the LIFE archive of HRH with young Prince Carl Gustaf. In addition to the bracelet, Princess Sibylla is wearing two rows of pearls and a doule clip brooch.

ETA: This is the only on-line version I could find. The HQ photo that I have doesn't seem to be available. Link

Last edited:
In this photo: Getty Images Queen Silvia wears what appears to be diamond earrings circle earrings. Does anyone know anything more about them? I feel like Victoria has worn them as well.

Last edited:
Oh I had not remembered those bracelets! I know they are apart of the Parure but they have an emerald bracelet as well (Well Silvia does but I am pretty sure she gladly shares her jewels with her children)

What parure would you say its part of?

I just noticed last night that Lilian has also worn the Bernadotte Diamond Bracelet as well. I believe Silvia has worn all of them but I shall check my records later.

I am wondering what braclet do you call Bernadotte Diamond Bracelet
and what bracelet to you call Zig Zag?

I would consider this to be the Bernadotte Diamond Bracelet. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/173529391866307702/
And this I was calling the Zig Zag just for a differentiating name.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/173529391866255337/

Good then i have a reference
I have a photo of queen lovisa wearing the bernadotte Diamond braclet
And Co. victiria wore it at her pre wedding

2 row diamond bracelet with square clasp has also been worn by p Madeleine at the official photo ca 2009

Last edited:
Good then i have a reference
I have a photo of queen lovisa wearing the bernadotte Diamond braclet
And Co. victiria wore it at her pre wedding

2 row diamond bracelet with square clasp has also been worn by p Madeleine at the official photo ca 2009

I have a photo of Queen Silvia wearing the bracelet as well. Has Victoria ever worn it?

I don't like them but they looks interesting and good on Queen Silvia!

Its awful. I don't like it at all. I think Queen Silvia understad that so she don't wore this earrings so often.

Last edited:
I like the earrings but agree with Marty this necklace is very beautiful.

Last edited:
Here is a pic of Queen Silvia at the State Banquet for the President of Tunisia, Nov 4, 2015.
View image: sil leuchtenberg

Silvia wore the tiara and earrings from the Leuchtenberg sapphire parure in combination with a diamond riviere necklace and the lonzenge shaped diamond brooch.

Here is a pic of Queen Silvia at the State Banquet for the President of Tunisia, Nov 4, 2015.
View image: sil leuchtenberg

Silvia wore the tiara and earrings from the Leuchtenberg sapphire parure in combination with a diamond riviere necklace and the lonzenge shaped diamond brooch.

The last few times she has worn the Leuchtenberg sapphire tiara she has not worn the necklace of the parure with it. Perhpas ihey could change the necklace so that the pendants from it are removable. That way the necklace could also be worn with a gown like the one yesterday who have a higher neckline.

:previous: I like that idea, Stefan! It would make a beautiful versatile necklace. I only fear that then it would mostly be worn without the pendants (like CP Mary never wears the full version of her ruby necklace anymore, since it became versatile).

Have you heard anything about represenation dinner the last years there has been one in november or december

The color of Pink Topaz stones is indeed breathtaking. And all the set of course. But me i don't like it the set . I don't like probably the desigh .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom