Queen Silvia Jewellery 2: September 2005-December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and no i can see what earings she wears but i would like to have one without a logo.

But Thank you. Got to see it up close

That must be the diamond earrings from the Brazilian "parure"

I don't like the queen's brooch but I am liking the one the other lady in the photo is wearing,perhaps they could swap :D

These monograms which the royal staff wears, are beautiful. Since baroness Christina von Schwerin works for the queen, she wears her monogram.

These monograms which the royal staff wears, are beautiful. Since baroness Christina von Schwerin works for the queen, she wears her monogram.

Ah thanks,I had no idea who the other lady was!

Ah thanks,I had no idea who the other lady was!

She is the queen's lady in waiting.

The mistress of the Robes, Alice Trolle-Wachtmeister wears the king's and queen's monogram (a little simplier version)
https://hd.se/familj/slaktforskning/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Alice-Trolle-Wachtmeister.jpg
The chief of Victoria's household, Karolin A. Johansson wears Victoria's and Daniel's monogram.
https://www.alloverpress.fi/thumb.p...5QSwooh4GAoogJrS/RtjClSj0DLGdi18mMiUSF/g9Xjxe

Interesting brooch
https://www.seelmannfilm.de/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Silvia-Int-RSE-2-c-GK-2006-e1373637031854.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonight, Queen Silvia wore the Connaught Tiara and the amethyst necklace, earrings and brooch:

Pic

Stunning jewels. Especially those amethysts.

she has worn the amathyst braclet necklace more the last years

Kind of dissapointed from Nobel, Queen Sofia tiara, dimond riviere with drop pendant, diamond flower eaarings and a flower brosch from the family collection

Kind of dissapointed from Nobel, Queen Sofia tiara, dimond riviere with drop pendant, diamond flower eaarings and a flower brosch from the family collection

I agree. Sad but not surprised. But I love her gown. The ruby tiara and Princess Lilians scarab necklase would have looked great with that red gown and ruby brosch.

Few other royal women can wear their bling quite like Queen Silvia! Stunning!

I dislike the Nine Prong tiara, but Silvia always brings it home when she wears it. The earrings and necklace are magnificent.

Disappointed that Silvia wore the Nine Prong tiara. Nevertheless, the rest of the jewels are stunning.

Okay i hoped for other jewllery but it was à good match with the gown

Official photo of the King and Queen from many years ago, wearing the Braganza tiara:

Pic

Silvia is so stunning in this photo. The tiara, the earrings, and the necklace are all very beautiful.

Could someone pretty please post a picture of Queen Silva at the Nobles? I can't seem to find any. Many Thanks,

Official photo of the King and Queen from many years ago, wearing the Braganza tiara:

Pic

Silvia is so stunning in this photo. The tiara, the earrings, and the necklace are all very beautiful.

and queen sofias diamond crossm she has not worn the item so many times
3 times at the nobels

photos from nobel 1
nobel 2

Last edited:
Queen Silvia had seven tiara appearances of 2013:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

My favorite is when is wore the sapphire parure in that official photo. She looked amazing!

Picture 1 and 5 are my favourites. I love the
Sapphires and the amethysts :)

don't know if I've ever seen the earrings she wore this year before, worn with the red dress. Love the flower brooch worn on the order.

The earings has been worn many Times' but i think never at the Nobels.
Both Victoria and Madeleine has also worn them

Queen Silvia's tiaras:

The Royal Watcher

My favorites:

1. Leuchtenberg Sapphire Tiara
2. Braganza Tiara
3. Baden Fringe Tiara
4. Cameo Tiara
5. Connaught Tiara
6. Modern Fringe Tiara
7. Cut Steel Tiara

I like them all except the Braganza Tiara & The Cut Steel Tiara.The Braganza Tiara is too large looking,I'd imagine there's quite a bit of weight in it too!

I absolutely love the Bragança Tiara. Its diamonds are of the best quality and its design is exquisite and pure art. More than a jewel, it is a sculpture!
But such a jewel is not easy to wear. On a head of a woman with less personality and less elan than Silvia, it would look overwhelming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom