Queen Rania Jewellery 3: November 2009- Nov. 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks for review Salma.
nice collection of earrings i liked the pearl ones,QRania don't use pearl quit often.

Thanks a lot Salma! Happy to see you again here!
The second earrings are the best, this green stone is gorgeous!
The forth photo with the light gray jacket is new for me, what event was that? There is a post for this event?
And the fifth earrings are beautiful, strange stone, the photo is not clear but they seem to be something special.

Last edited by a moderator:
You´re welcome:flowers: The 4th pic was taken during Spanish visit to Jordan (April 2011).
The 2nd earrings are old, Queen Rania wore the earrings at Farah Daghestani´s wedding in 2004.

Independence Day 2011- ring and earrings
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

I like the jewelled belt and how it blends in with the design of her thoub. I noticed the Jordan royal women do this well.

This isn't Rania's tiara, it belong to Haya as it was her mother's, Queen Alia.

I believe that she loaned it to Rania.

This isn't Rania's tiara, it belong to Haya as it was her mother's, Queen Alia.

I believe that she loaned it to Rania.

Yes Michelleq. The same info was posted here before in the previous thread.

how many tiaras has she used through the ears?

Four tiaras and one bracelet that she wears as tiara.

Last edited:
I like some jewelry but I don't like her taste..

I think she got a wonderful taste in clothes but not in jewelery,most of her jewelery luck of that dreamy touch IMO.

I think she got a wonderful taste in clothes but not in jewelery,most of her jewelery luck of that dreamy touch IMO.

I agree. I have never been impressed by her collection especially for bigger visits like state banquets etc. I wish she would have a nice big full set of rubies or emeralds, I think it would really suit her. In general, even her daytime or everyday pieces are nothing special.

I agree. I have never been impressed by her collection especially for bigger visits like state banquets etc. I wish she would have a nice big full set of rubies or emeralds, I think it would really suit her. In general, even her daytime or everyday pieces are nothing special.
i think i agree with you and with Shrifia.
in my opinion she try to make it safe and decent when it come to her jewels and i have to say i don't hate her collection and there is some beautiful pieces but there is nothing special or wonderful.

I like the new earrings, simple and nice color.

very nice earrings :flowers:

Beautiful earrings,they look so lovely on Queen Rania! Hope the jewel cloverleafs also bring good luck :)

^ I like both. She used to wear that ugly beige watch, well I prefer this one. ;)

Back
Top Bottom