Queen Rania Jewellery 3: November 2009- Nov. 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is this a new picture? Is there a better picture of the watch?
I like the earrings :).

I like the diamond earrings too. What do you mean LV watch? Louis Vuitton?! ;) It looks like an ordinary watch to me.

I like the diamond earrings too. What do you mean LV watch? Louis Vuitton?! ;) It looks like an ordinary watch to me.
Yes Louis Vuitton, sorry.:flowers:Asturiana I will made a close-ups with her watches.

Yes Louis Vuitton, sorry.:flowers:Asturiana I will made a close-ups with her watches.

Thanks for the clarification! :flowers: I didn't know that LV had watches as well... Strange. As I said above, I don't really like this particular watch. It's just not my cup of tea.

Welcome noormeanslight! I love Rania´s watches are so expensive.

October 25-26, 2010: new earrings, gold bracelet, and two rings
Bracelet & rings

Earrings

Yellow gold suits Rania a lot. These pieces are very pretty, the bracelet in particular! :flowers:

I like this watch very much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too asturiana, and is one of Rania´s favourite watches because she wore it very often.

The LV watches are nice, but nothing special IMO. I'd expect from a Queen to have a classic and timeless Rolex or Cartier watch - I just don't understand the obsession with the high fashion brands when it comes to watches. I'm only talking about the people that can afford something more special, of course.;) :flowers:

Noor she has too Cartier watches and other more expensives.

Noor she has too Cartier watches and other more expensives.

Thanks, Salma! :) I don't remember her more expensive watches - hope we'll be able to have pics here soon.;) Her Gurhan earrings are very pretty and delicate. Thanks for posting, Godiva! :flowers:

Nov. 9, 2010 NY- Boucheron earrings & bracelets
pic

Beautiful close up, thanks Salma!!

She has these earrings many many years and it seems that she loves them

I like Rania's jewelery. She has modern taste. :)

^ I agree. She prefers contemporary and simple designs. Nothing too dazzling or huge.;)

November 25, 2010- Jordan River Foundation Gala
New earrings and ring; recycled bracelet
pic

November 28, 2010- Opening Parliament
New gold bracelet, and rings
Pic

Last edited:
November 25, 2010- Jordan River Foundation Gala
New earrings and ring; recycled bracelets
pic

I thought that was one bracelet. Both look very nice.
The ring looks interesting, I don't think I've ever see her wearing a ring on her index finger. I wonder if the green stone is an emerald, jade or something else.

I thought that was one bracelet. Both look very nice.
The ring looks interesting, I don't think I've ever see her wearing a ring on her index finger. I wonder if the green stone is an emerald, jade or something else.
Yes Humera is one bracelet, I post it quickly and I did not see that I wrote bracelets sorry.

Perhaps an emerald, sure we will see wearing the ring more times.

Although Queen Rania is a very discreet lady, I wish she had more ice. Queen Noor seems to have gone off with the lot.

Back
Top Bottom