Queen Rania Jewellery 2: October 2008-October 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have to thank me :flowers: Trinity collection is my all time favourite ;)

Boucheron jewells I

Ring, earrings and necklace.
http://i42.tinypic.com/2lkv95s.jpg

Rania wore usually the earrings and necklace, the ring I only remember see it one time.

boucheron web, hola, daylife.

Thanks,Salma :flowers: They look so simple,elegant and classic at the same time.They are not the jewels that look too impressive,therefore Rania can wear them from the early morning until night :)

I love this collection, simply beautiful. I want these earrings.

I love this collection. The design is so modern and simple. Queen Rania should wear these pieces more often.

"Abanico" brooch. Diamonds and gold, it was a gift of Queen Sophia of Spain. April 2006.

http://i37.tinypic.com/2h6cd1v.jpg

Where have you found the source? because the SRF never gives jewels as a present, well, maybe this was an exception.

By the way, hand fans are not typical Spanish. We know that fans were used by Chinese, Egyptians, Babylonians, Persians, Greeks and Romans and finally arrived to Spain.

Boucheron jewells II

I think she only wore the earrings in Netherlands, and the necklace only in two events: Lebanon 03 and Jordan River gala in UAE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where have you found the source? because the SRF never gives jewels as a present, well, maybe this was an exception.

I said the source in the old post: Hola.

These Indian-looking earrings are exceptional!!Wish I could have them (in my dreams...:cool:)!!Keep them coming,dear Salma :flowers::flowers::flowers:

These Indian-looking earrings are exceptional!!Wish I could have them (in my dreams...:cool:)!!Keep them coming,dear Salma :flowers::flowers::flowers:

Yes these earrings are one of my favourites pieces from Boucheron. The necklace is too amazing, I hope Rania use it more times.
Yes in our dreams beacuse these earrings cost 40.100€:eek::ohmy:

Don´t worry yet we don´t see all Boucheron jewells that Rania has.:lol:;):flowers:

You mean that if I save 40.000 euros and go to a Boucheron store,they will ask another 100 euros from me to give me those earrings,right?
I guess I'll have to ask the local jewellers for a copy of 100 euros and save the 40.000...

that's wise idea iakynthi:D
the jewls are beautiful thanks for thr search Salma,they are very beautiful and very expensive so enjoy them from here girls:lol:

Welcome Lilo.:flowers:I like see jewels, of course here:D:lol:

Rania has so nice jewels.She seems to have a large collection of those small but expensive pieces. I would like to see her in a new and bigger tiara instead.

Q Rania does seem to prefer smaller pieces, but she has a huge collection. I would love to see her with some large rubies or emeralds. Her earrings are incredible! She must recieve many gifts. Maybe from her husband???hehe

Yes Rubies, she prefer the smaller pieces. I think she hasn´t emeralds, only I remember Queen Noor wearing big emeralds earrrings.

All those Boucherons NoIII are perfect :wub:
My opinion is that smaller and more discreet pieces suit her better,because she's so slim :flowers:

Although it differs from the classical tiaras we are used to seeing,it's very beautiful and impressive,especially worn by Rania :flowers: Green suits her colours very much!Are they emeralds?

Yes are emeralds. The tiara is beautiful but I prefer for her diamond tiara. I don´t know why she doesn't wear QNoor´s tiara.

I don´t know why she doesn't wear QNoor´s tiara.

Because she does not have QNoor's tiaras at her disposal. They still belong to QNoor and nobody else and will be later passed on to QNoor's daughters or daughters-in-law (as PHaya got QAlia's tiara)

Because she does not have QNoor's tiaras at her disposal. They still belong to QNoor and nobody else and will be later passed on to QNoor's daughters or daughters-in-law (as PHaya got QAlia's tiara)

OK Thank´s Veram. Queen Noor only has one tiara.

You are welcome!:flowers:
Beautiful earrings, so precious, and also the ring with the charms of the same set is one of my favorites. Rania wore them together in a photo.

Do you have pic event where Rania wore the ring? Thank´s

OK Thank´s Veram. Queen Noor only has one tiara.

I saw Queen Noor wearing three Tiaras ( Watch the QN jewellery thread) .
So either she has several tiras or the other are from the Jordanian royal jewels ( but then Queen Rania could wear them ) or they were borrowed.

Anyway, I'm wondering when the next tiara event for QR is.
I remember, she has one tiara ( the one she unfortunately wear only one time in the netherlands), she can always lend Haya's, and then she has two necklaces she can convert into a tiara (last years visit to Brunei and another)

Although all the arab Kingdoms seem to be in the lap of luxury, the rarely have tiara events ( Morocco) or wear big (!) jewellery ( Jordan etc.). They should look at Brunei and Malaysia!

Rania seems to have a lot of jewellery, but only small ones ( however they are not cheap ! at all )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom