Queen Rania Jewellery 2: October 2008-October 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank´s Little Star. I like these errings are beautiful.:flowers:

Thank you,Salma :flowers: I think I like them.Does anyone know their brand?

I like her earings .. ... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the flashback,Jordan :flowers: The earrings she wore in pictures 1,2 and 7 are just perfect!!I also liked her white pearl necklace.A big "bravo" to her stylists :star:

Thanks for the flashback,Jordan :flowers: The earrings she wore in pictures 1,2 and 7 are just perfect!!I also liked her white pearl necklace.A big "bravo" to her stylists :star:

Welcom, and as always she weare agreat Jewellerys.

that's hard work Jordan, thank you, I liked 1 and the bracelet 8 is unique

Nice collection,Salma.Well done :flowers:
My favourites are No2,10,12 and 19!!

Great Job salma, you always keep us up on our Queen Rania photos. Many thanks. She seems to really love earrings and has a great collection!

You´re welcome Rubies:flowers: Last year she got many new earrings.

Those are my favorites too. Like minds.......

as always great job Salma:flowers:
i like them all she have a fantastic collection of earings my fav are 1,8,10,11,13 and 21:)

Thank you:flowers::flowers: The nº13 is amazing, I hope Queen Rania wore them more times.

Thank you, salma. I love how "wearable" most of these earrings are, none of them are too extravagant or large so they don't look out of place.

These are soooo beautiful,Salma :flowers: Where did you find them?
I loved all of her golden bracelets.Especially in picture No11 those must be bracelets by Trinity(Cartier) :wub:

very beautiful again great work Salma:)
i love the 5 with Jordanian flag,and 6 too.

I try see her jewels in pics.:flowers: Rania bought many pieces of jewellery during last year.
Lilo, I agree with you the ring with jordanian flag is the best. The gold barcelet is too beautiful I hope she use it in more events, until now, she only wore it during last summer holidays.

#1 & #13 are my favourites.Salma,your collection is wonderful!

I love all of her rings and the rings are simply beautiful. Thanks for the great work to put collection together, Salma! :)

I'm sorry,which piece depicts the Jordanian flag? :confused:
Could someone help,please?(I know you're all laughing now...:D )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom