Queen Rania Jewellery 2: October 2008-October 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Queen Noor wearing three Tiaras ( Watch the QN jewellery thread) .
So either she has several tiras or the other are from the Jordanian royal jewels ( but then Queen Rania could wear them ) or they were borrowed.

No, the diamond tiara (a KHussein´s gift) can be wear two diferents forms, and the chaumet tiara was a borrowed.:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved the yellow gold version of these earrings!!Thanks,Godiva!

Queen Rania has the gold version. I agree with you these earrings are beautiful.
Godiva great job! as always:flowers:
This is the Petra picture from 2007
Thank you! I don´t remember this event!!:flowers::flowers:

Thank you Salma! Thank you Iakynthi!
Rania has both diamond and gold versions. The gold version is well known, the diamond version appears only in one photo : Supload.com // Free Image Hosting (Petra News Agency). About the gold version , she must have also a gold bracelet or better a cuff from this Celtic Dunes Collection.

:flowers::flowers::flowers:

To tell you the truth I don't like these Celtic dunes earrings so much and especially gold version, diamond version looks more nice to me, I shouldn't buy them ( if I could ). But I must admit they are impressive on Rania and catch the eye.

Godiva you have good eye!! Queen Rania bought many new pieces of jewellery last year.

These earrings are gorgeous :wub: Three little hearts in three different colours: only a fresh beautiful woman,like Rania,could support them :flowers:

Necklace & earrings are wonderful but earrings didn't suit for her clothes.I think earrings shouldn't be colourful.Just my opinion.

I love those earrings.
They're quite similar in design to a pair worn by Princess Letizia. I wonder if these are from Boucheron as well?

They are not Boucheron judging by not having seen them in Boucheron site. They are similar but imo Rania's earrings are nicer, Letizia's ones have too complicate design. :)

They both look nice-not extremely beautiful-although I can't see them clearly.

They both look nice-not extremely beautiful-although I can't see them clearly.
I like them. Rania wore these rings during 1999 and 2000. I´ll try find more pics.

These tiaras are sooo beautiful!!Rania has the best collection!!
The only tiara I didn't really like is No11.It's just too "heavy".

These tiaras are sooo beautiful!!Rania has the best collection!!
The only tiara I didn't really like is No11.It's just too "heavy".
I agree Iakynthi. Queen Alia´s tiara is beautiful. I like the "arabic" tiara, for me is beautiful and original.

Haya's tiara and the emerald one looked great on her.I really don't like the others.
I still believe that she needs a big tiara of her own like Haya's one.
Princess Muna had a tiara,I don't understand why she doesn't wear it.
May be because it's not too nice.

Oh,God!Do you mean that none of these masterpieces belongs to Rania? :rolleyes: But she's a Queen,for God's sake :cool:

I read that she only has two tiaras: the "arabic" tiara and a little diamond tiara (she wore it 2001 in UK). Princess Muna has two tiaras but too are little.

They are simple and beautiful for a daytime appearance!Golden jewels suit Rania so much!

Rania's earrings have a special shape, but at the same time they look simple.
Beautiful................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom