Queen Rania Jewellery 1 (Oct 2003-Oct 2008)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~*~Humera~*~ said:
I finally found good pictures of Rania at the 2000 Red Cross ball in London. This necklace is gorgeous. And as for the matching earrings, she has worn them so many times over the years. I dont think I've seen her wearing the necklace again though.

Wow, the necklace is beautiful!!

no problem :)

Rania's earrings and rings in various portraits

Attachments

• 1b.JPG
    1b.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 747
  • 1c.JPG
    1c.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 667
  • 1a.JPG
    1a.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 230
and some more

Attachments

• 2a.JPG
    2a.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 676
  • 2b.JPG
    2b.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 658
  • 2c.JPG
    2c.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 243
  • 2d.JPG
    2d.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 581
  • 2e.JPG
    2e.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 253
more earrings

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 799
  • 3b.JPG
    3b.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 259
  • 3c.JPG
    3c.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 567
earings by Valentino.

Attachments

• Valentino00170f.jpg
    Valentino00170f.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 573
  • 4443w.jpg
    4443w.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 633
Last edited:
I can only say that these earrings are beautiful and look even better on her.

Attachments

• 52116893.jpg
    52116893.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 1,608
florawindsor said:
hi Rubaa, you are from Jordan? tell us how you Jordan people think of her, ok? some people said that the Jordan people are disgruntled with her cos she spent too much money in dress, purse, etc. is it true?
Most people in Jordan loves Queen Rania a lot ,so dont listen to people trying to make her seem horrible ,on the contrary we adore her ,she is very much down to earth ,she likes to help the people here and so far she is working a lot for the benefit of Jordan and its people.

monamona said:
The thing is to what extent rubaa can be objective in replying to your question. rubaa reminds me of balqis who has been banned lately by administrators of this forum. balqis posted extensively about rania and used to make the queen sound like the VERY PERFECT human on earth.
Queen Rania is the very perfect human on earth believe me ,this is the farthest i can get in being objective.

rubaa said:
Queen Rania is the very perfect human on earth believe me ,this is the farthest i can get in being objective.

That you live in Jordan, I understand why you are talking like this...
Do not blame you.:rolleyes:. Anyway, back to rania's jewelry..:D

Last edited:
rubaa said:
Most people in Jordan loves Queen Rania a lot ,so dont listen to people trying to make her seem horrible ,on the contrary we adore her ,she is very much down to earth ,she likes to help the people here and so far she is working a lot for the benefit of Jordan and its people.
I'm just wondering what would have happend if she wasnt down to earth????anyway you and the rest of Jordanians may love her till the end of the world,but see this is her jewelry thread,there're so many sub forums in JRF thread that u can post your opinions about QR.

I wish we'd better view of the earings,I cant say for sure if they're made by valentino.

Attachments

• Valentino00010f.jpg
    Valentino00010f.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 447
  • 4188I5.jpg
    4188I5.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 548
Let's please stay on topic and stop posting insults about other members and royals.

Thank you

Elspeth

Royal Jewels moderator

cute_girl said:
I wish we'd better view of the earings,I cant say for sure if they're made by valentino.
both earings have simmilar looking, and the both earrings lowest stones are able to replaced with other stones

Last edited:
Queen Rania's ruby necklace(looks like the one princess Noor had worn months ago)and bracelet.

thanx cute girl for posting the pic

it is looks like it , I am glad to know that Queen Rania borrowing from her family , although that she did it before when she did borrow Queen Alia tiara from P.Haya .

you're welcome,but I dont think they share their jewels,though the necklaces look alike thery're not the same.

Queen Rania wearing a pearl necklace, not something we see very often.
September 1999

Attachments

• 1a.JPG
    1a.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 3,902
  • 1b.JPG
    1b.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 2,001
Flower earrings
November 1999

Attachments

• 1a.JPG
    1a.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 443
  • 1b.JPG
    1b.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 366
  • 1c.JPG
    1c.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 1,177
Summer 2005
4906i448iu.th.jpg
cluster shape earings earings,ring,watch and pendant from her 5th of July visit.
July 20,2005

Last edited by a moderator:
This traditional style necklace is just wonderful

0000301410-001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 824
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 875
some more close-ups of the earrings, necklace, and watch worn by Queen Rania in Switzerland earlier this year.(Pics from Petra and fotomarktplatz)

The earrings seem to be a particular favourite with her as she has worn them numerous times. I wont post all the pictures here again since many of them have been posted in the old thread:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=957&page=1&pp=20

Attachments

• 1a.JPG
    1a.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 989
  • 1b.JPG
    1b.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 854
  • 1c.JPG
    1c.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 1,071
  • 1d.JPG
    1d.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 922
A very pretty necklace that i've seen Rania wear only once.
It looks like the stone in the middle could be turquoise or perhaps some type of jade. Worn in May 2002. (pics from Petra)

Attachments

• 1a.JPG
    1a.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 986
  • 1b.JPG
    1b.JPG
    19.8 KB · Views: 868
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom