Queen Noor Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The bow brooch is fantastic Salma! Thanks for sharing! QN looks so glamorous here.

The bow brooch is fantastic Salma! Thanks for sharing! QN looks so glamorous here.
Welcome I like it too, she has two same brooches but one is bigger than the other.

Last edited:
Hehe I think I can understand why. It looks like a handcuff...lol
Actually, it's not my cup of tea either. Although I know these bracelets have returned and are considered quite fashionable these days.

Noor she used this earrings usually! I love them.

Then it's a pity I hadn't noticed it. Salma, do you know if these are new?

If I remember well, the 1st time that I saw them was 2000.

Beautiful jewels - thanks much! I liked the second pair of earrings a lot. The stones must be emeralds (one of my favourite stones!).

Ethnic - I like this set. Q.Noor has much more glamorous jewels of course, but these are nice too.

I like that! So sweet a memory for her, I'm sure.

It's very touching. I believe she feels closer to him this way. Thanks much for sharing the photo!!!!! :flowers:

I really love that brooch, very moving.

Salma, does this mean that this necklace is a piece she liked and bought? I thought she wore it the other day as a symbol, to promote this new documentary (Countdown to Zero). I find it quite tacky I'm afraid.:ermm:

Yes:lol: I know is ugly necklace.

^ They're not my favourite pieces, but they look nice on Q.Noor! Thanks for sharing! :)

^ I like the new pendant. Turquoise and yellow gold once again - very pretty and summery!

Back
Top Bottom