Queen Noor Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All three tiaras are just magnificent though the one above is positioned too far back and is really popping off her head; if you look closely you can see the velvet base. Nevertheless, these pieces are just dazzling.

I was the first person that said the sunburst tiara was modificated in 1982. But when I said she wore three tiaras it is because she wore her diamond tiara (the sunburst), the Chaumet tiara and small tiara.

Last edited:
Jubilee School Anniversay

Queen Noor wore her diamond earrings and two necklaces made by the women in the King Hussein Foundation

ImageBam

September 2014- United Nation's Equator Prize

Images have been cropped (less than 20%) and are not subject of copyright

I've been working lately on the tiaras of the Jordanian Royal Family. Since Jordan doesn't have any crown jewels or a family jewel foundation, each royal women has worn fewer pieces of jewellery than some other countries but they personally own most of the jewellery that they wear. Queen Noor owns her Diamond Sunburst Tiara which she has worn in two different settings and she has worn this Diamond Scroll Tiara which she borrowed from Chaumet. Also according to the very knowledgeable Salma, the diamond ribbon tiara (pic) worn by Queen Noor's former daughter-in-law, Princess Noor bint Asem, during the 2006 state visit to The Netherlands belongs to Queen Noor.

Last edited:
Queen Noor at Princeton University- earrings

Image has been cropped, less than 20%, and are not subject of copyright

Attachments

• qn.jpg
    qn.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 278
All of her pearls look perfect on her! I also love her evil eye bracelets.
I've got a huge evil eye collection from my trips to Cyprus and Turkey, and funnily enough, I keep buying evil eye pendants and other stuff. They are lovely!

Tribeca Film Festival- April 2015

New earrings

Image has been cropped, less than 20% of the originals, and isn´t subject of copyright

Attachments

• 3123.jpg
    3123.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 552

Attachments

• 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 561
Those rose earrings are stunning.

They´re very old. Princess Haya, Princess Ghida and Princess Alia Tabba also have those earrings.

Marquise de Talhouët´s tiara

Created by Joseph Chaumet in 1908 for the Marquise de Talhouët with gold, silver and diamonds.
Chaumet loaned it to Her Majesty Queen Noor in 1985 for the State Dinner in Luxembourg. This tiara is now in the Chaumet Museum.

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Emerald and diamond earrings & necklace

Images have been cropped, less than 20% of the originals, and aren´t subject of copyright

Attachments

• 90'890'.jpg
    90'890'.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 149
  • 234.jpg
    234.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 460
:previous: This was at a State Visit to Luxembourg in 1985, afaik. It's a beautiful tiara, imo.

:previous: This was at a State Visit to Luxembourg in 1985, afaik. It's a beautiful tiara, imo.

Yes November 1985 the only occasion which she wore it.

The tiara and earrings are stunning.

The earrings were worn by her in 1982 too. Also she wore during this dinner an amazing bracelet

Images have been cropped, less than 20% of the originals, and aren´t subject of copyright

Attachments

• 3434.jpg
    3434.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 158
:previous: She hasn't worn the tiara often in the original shape. And although it's no looking bad, I much prefer the later setting.

:previous: She hasn't worn the tiara often in the original shape. And although it's no looking bad, I much prefer the later setting.

This´s normal Tilia because she received the tiara after Hamzah´s birth and one year later she changed its shape. If I remember well she only posed with the original tiara in 1981.

Attachments

• noor (2).jpg
    noor (2).jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 200
  • noor.jpg
    noor.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 183
This is the only other pic that I know of where Queen Noor wears the tiara in it's original setting. This one looks like it's from an event around the same time.
View image: jor noor

I wonder, did the Queen not have tiara events between her wedding and the birth of her first son?

This is the only other pic that I know of where Queen Noor wears the tiara in it's original setting. This one looks like it's from an event around the same time.
View image: jor noor

I wonder, did the Queen not have tiara events between her wedding and the birth of her first son?

Yes the pic you posted and mine were taken at same photoshoot (it was not an event). No she did not have formal events which she could have worn the tiara.

Thank you Salma. It's interesting that it was a photo shoot, because she changed the hairstyle. But they are beautiful pictures.

You´re welcome. It´s normal they change their hairstyle during a photoshoot. She also removed the collar badge.

Back
Top Bottom