Queen Mathilde Jewellery 1: Ending 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a fan of this tiara at all.

Not looking splendid and very awkward to wear it...tonight it was not placed well on Mathilde's head :(

Oh, I thought Queen Mathilde looked lovely and that her gown and jewels complemented each other perfectly. I like the Nine Provinces and it looked spectacular IMO. I'm sure it's been recently cleaned it sparkled so much.

I agree Curryong that it had an extra sparkle tonight. And she wore the full version of this historic piece rather than just the bandeau.

Last edited:
It's a beautiful tiara but it's massive. These bigger tiaras not everyone can pull off. Mathilde, Maxima and Camilla all rock the major bling tiaras.

I agree it looks newly polished. Really shone tonight. Her jewels just added to her very regal look tonight.

How the Nine Province was nice on Mathilde Hairdo , much better than Fabiola's puffy hairdo and Paola short and very fine Hair.

Is that brooch a butterfly? Beautiful! The tiara looks really majestic on Mathilde, it never looked that good before on the other queens. I think she should have added a little more bling to her ensemble...maybe with a necklace. To me the overall look lacks of something, but maybe it's only because the other royal ladies have also the family order which the Belgians don't have -pity.

Indeed , there was a lack ? I think the Summer Color of the Dress. I thought She would have worn tiara necklace and Brooch as Queen Margarethe and the Crown Princess .

Indeed , there was a lack ? I think the Summer Color of the Dress. I thought She would have worn tiara necklace and Brooch as Queen Margarethe and the Crown Princess .

It seems Queen Mathilde prefers not to wear necklaces for State Visits as she has not worn on in Japan, NL and now in Denmark. She only wore in Poland.

It seems Queen Mathilde prefers not to wear necklaces for State Visits as she has not worn on in Japan, NL and now in Denmark. She only wore in Poland.

I think in Japan and NL she didn't wear one as the neckline of the dresses didn't require it, but the v neck IMO required it. But that's more like a matter of taste, probably.

I think in Japan and NL she didn't wear one as the neckline of the dresses didn't require it, but the v neck IMO required it. But that's more like a matter of taste, probably.

But if she had intended to wear a necklace she would have choosen gowns with other necklines.

Yes StefanI agree for the Dress . I thought to see a diamond Necklace Day 2 .
I don't like these heavy earrings.
But the King and the Queen did well , perfect State Visit.

Fine Eye Marc. This Brooch was sold at Drouot on 23/10/2014 8.400 euros.
(Alain castor and Laurent Hara)

Being Spanish I'm wondering what's happened to Queen Fabiola's Spanish tiara. I thought that if Mathilde had inherited it, it'd surely been on display on the visit to Denmark. Anyone knows what's happened to the tiara?

Last edited:
Being Spanish I'm wondering what's happened to Queen Fabiola's Spanish tiara. I thought that if Mathilde had inherited it, it'd surely been on display on the visit to Denmark. Anyone knows what's happened to the tiara?
No, it is not known what happened to this tiara. We jewel watchers all hope that it went to Philippe and Mathilde, like the Woolfers tiara. But it could also have gone to the late Queen Fabiola's foundation, who inherited her complete estate. We simply don't know.

In Auctions you can find great old jewels . The Crown Princess of Denmark bought a Necklane tiara.

No, it is not known what happened to this tiara. We jewel watchers all hope that it went to Philippe and Mathilde, like the Woolfers tiara. But it could also have gone to the late Queen Fabiola's foundation, who inherited her complete estate. We simply don't know.

Has anyone sent so far any mail to any institution with this question?

It's a pretty tiara but totally lost in the dark blond of her hair. Never mind, her earrings are divine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom