Queen Mathilde Jewellery 1: Ending 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the laurel leaf tiara on Crown Princess Mathilde, it's very Empire-looking to me.

This wedding tiara has never been one of my favorites either, it makes the top of her head so square IMO.

It looks like a small kokoshnik tiara, not one of my favorite designs, but with more spaces in the pattern. It's too small and low for Mathilde. However, those pearl and diamond earrings are just gorgeous.

I think that perhaps her hair-do could have done with some softening. The whole look from her eyebrows up looks "square", as you say. It's too bad, because she's a beautiful woman.

This wedding tiara has never been one of my favorites either, it makes the top of her head so square IMO.

Mermaid, yesterday on belgian TV we saw pictures of her for her 39 birthday.
We saw her evolution due to the best hairdresser , make-up and Natan and Co.
They said she is too perfect , nothing natural anymore. I agree with you that her hairdo could have done with some softening , she should be more popular !

I think so, too, but you can never tell. They're really beautiful and I love the design.

I read somewhere (perhaps even in this forum) that the earrings were a surprise from Prince Philippe. She has worn them several times at different events. I would suggest they are real.

I'm inclined to think so, too, and wonder if those are topazes or yellow diamonds.

This looks more like a university ring with that wide band. The ruby would have looked gorgeous in a better-designed setting.

Gorgeous Earing Very Unique Diamond Piece :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
That earrings are gorgeous. She should wear more real jewelry, I think she wears to much costume jewelry.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the stones but not the design of these diamond earrings. The yellow stones must be citrines, right?

has she worn these earings again
do you think they are real or paste

They look like costume jewelry to me. If they are not, the golden stones could be topaz, citrine, sapphire, garnet, tourmaline, zircon, spinel, or diamonds.

Real or not, they are very pretty.

If those are genuine, they are custom made.
They don't look genuine to me though; but real or not, I love the style as well.

Wonderful chandelier earrings on CP Mathilde, I love them!

They're a little long as it is big but it's completely covered in diamonds, which I love.

Love her jewelry! I love it!

They look like costume pieces to me.

Does anyone know anything about the rather interesting earrings Princess Mathilde wore yesterday?
I love the design but doubt they are made of precious metals and/or stones; looks more like a bijou to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom