Queen Mathilde Jewellery 1: Ending 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The broche is a very nice addition to her outfitt.
She looked very beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Her jewels today were pretty good :flowers:

The earrings are lovely...
and the brooch is really succesfull....

Mixing diamonds and fake jewelry is tasteless !

Oh dear! Maria-Olivia, I think it is okay to mix real with paste jewellery. Then, Mathilde hardly has any real jewellery, so, she may have no choice but to wear fake stuff in order to get a certain effect with the outfit, you know. Hence, poor Mathilde!

H'mm poor little rich princess!;)

Princess Mathilde attended the official opening of the 56th "Brussels Antiques & Fine Arts Fair". January 20, 2011

Earrings

Mathilde has such a small collection of real jewels. Are they that poor? I am normal middle class and I have a better collection. No tiaras of course. LOL
I wish she would choose better costume, not so plastic.

Ewww...those earrings should have never been made!

Mathilde has such a small collection of real jewels. Are they that poor? I am normal middle class and I have a better collection. No tiaras of course. LOL
I wish she would choose better costume, not so plastic.

The royal family of Beligum is not the richest of people or royal families, infact they down the bottom somewhere. Mathilde has a nice collection jewels, real or not. Granted that fact that real jewels are a lot nice to have but face ones can do just as well as real.

I don't know about all of you but if I had real jewels I wouldn't wear them to everyday events as I would be scared crapless at wearing them or lossing them. Mathilde can do her job well with out having half a thousand dollars of jewels on her.

I think then only jewels that should be care are real or not is the engadgment ring that's on her finger;). Which looks real and we all konw is very real

Princess Mathilde attended the concert to honor the European Presidency of Hungary in the presence of President Schmitt of Hungary in Brussels

Ring - Bracelet - earrings

Last edited:
The ring she's wearing, is that her engadgment ring? If it is, it looks diffrent to the other times I have seen it

I don't like the combination of a green dress with the sapphire blue ring!

This blue ring is a new ring replacing her old engagement ring. It is still the same ring but now with a blue stone instead of a red.

Some people say she received a new stone from prince Philippe because they where married 10 years, others say he gave it to her after the birth of princess Eleonore.

Mathilde wears the ring all the time so she doesn't need to look at the combination with her clothes.

She changed the ring in July 2009
June 2009 - July 2009

Last edited:
The ring she's wearing, is that her engadgment ring? If it is, it looks diffrent to the other times I have seen it

Her engagement ring is a ruby or garnet (looks more like a garnet to me but I'll accept that it's an exceptionally dark ruby) and larger than the sapphire. Maybe she swapped out the ruby ring for a sapphire ring. I'll have to take a look at her engagement ring to compare. Love the sapphire ring regardless.

her engagement ring, below:

http://www.ppe-agency.com/preview.php?start=645&id=2452&zoektype=0&search=mathilde

vs

sapphire

http://www.ppe-agency.com/preview.php?start=0&id=57118&zoektype=2&search=25-01-2011 Brussels

Last edited:
sapphire ring

Clearly the engagement and sapphire ring are different rings and not a stone swop.
However I would like to know why she chooses to wear the sapphire ring instead of the engagement ring at times. I have noticed that P.Marie has also sometimes worn a different ring to her original French flag engagement ring.
I don't think there is anything wrong with wearing a blue sapphire with a green dress. Imagine if we should have different colour engagement rings simply to match the outfit of the day. :lol:

i hope we will have a closeup of her necklace from tonight in london

myroyal's: PRE WEDD
scroll down and you will find photos of mathilde
i think she wore some major jewllery today at the wedding
any close ups?

alright mathilde
she has worn her tiara once as necklace before.
i loved taht she dares to wear major jewllery at a day wedding bravo to her

I want a closeup of the necklace too! It looks gorgeous! Is it a convertible tiara?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom