Queen Mathilde Jewellery 1: Ending 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She should have worn the Wolfers tiara and the lauren wreath as necklace !

She did that recently to the visit in Poland. I don't think she must repeat this compination so soon!

Good to see the Laurel Wreath back in action as a tiara

I always used to like this tiara, and I'm glad to see it again. But somehow it looked a bit odd yesterday. Maybe it is just the hair style? At the RJOTWMB someone mentioned that the base might have been lowered. But I think that the base has never been really high. So I don't know what to think. Let's hope that there will be some better pics without watermark.

I love this tiara me too!! Simple and elegant!!

I could not find a great photo but here is Mathilde wearing the Wolfers tiara tonight:

The Wolfers tiara looks much better like this on Mathilde. Not worn so much behind on the head like in Poland.

The Wolfers tiara looks much better like this on Mathilde. Not worn so much behind on the head like in Poland.

Don't ask me why - but I really really like this tiara. For me it is quite modern although I think it originates from the 60ies? I think it is an easy tiara to wear - but still substantial.

Don't ask me why - but I really really like this tiara. For me it is quite modern although I think it originates from the 60ies? I think it is an easy tiara to wear - but still substantial.

Yes, the tiara was a wedding gift from the people of Belgium to Fabiola. Her and Baudouin married in December 1960. She of course also received the Spanish wedding gift tiara from Franco.

It used to be common. The nine provinces tiara was a wedding gift from the people of Belgium to Astrid for her wedding. She also received the Pearl Stockholm wedding tiara from her own country for her wedding.

This Queen knows how to dress regal indeed, which can not be said from the other lady. The base of the Nine Provinces looks very nice indeed.

Lovely to see Queen Mathilde wearing queen Fabiola's diamond pearl earrings and ruby bracelet at last nights State Dinner.

Queen Fabiola's diamond and ruby bracelet

Image has been cropped and is not subject of copyright

Attachments

• 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 503
What a beautiful bracelet!! Lucky Queen Mathilde that Queen Fabiola left to her the jewels!!

It's lovely seen close. Beautiful, how the rubies and diamond vary in size and still look so harmonious together. It's a serious jewel and I'm so glad that another of Queen Fabiola's jewels has been worn be Queen Mathilde.

State Visit from Jordan

Images have been cropped and are not subject of copyright

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 271
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 904
sorry if this question had been asked before but dose queen mathilde side of family have any substantial jewels other than the necklace that Countess Anna Maria Komorowska wore to mathilde's wedding ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom