Queen Margrethe II Jewellery 1: Ending 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like The Naasut Tiara but I don´t like that tiara on Queen. I think it would look better on Princess Marie or CP Mary.

Billed Bladet informs in #3, 2013 that the Greenlanders are so pleased with the Naasut tiara that the Greenlandic (they have autonomy) have allocated funds for the goldsmith, Nicolai Appel, to have an apprentice from Greenland. She will start shortly. (Living conditions, housing and what not are very expensive in Copenhagen, especially if come from Greenland and only get an apprentice's salary, hence the public subsidy).

It happens, not so often, but happens, that royal men also were jewellery or something like that. There is as far as I can see no such thread.

Anyway, it's no secret that QMII and Prince Henrik are very fond of Greenland and that is returned.
Prince Henrik was recently seen wearing a necklace with an appendix in the shape of Greenland (presumably made from bone or ivory) and with two, what looks like teeth from a polarbear dangling underneath.

https://www.box.com/s/7k562a73afc79oud7780

Last edited:
I am not sure if this had been posted before but i found it in you tube and there are some jewellery i had never seen before , i wonder where it is?
Danish Royal Jewels - YouTube

What tiara is HM wearing? Either I've never seen it before or her hair is changing/blending it enough that I can't tell if I have or not, but regardless....I *don't* think I've seen this one before, but again, I'm also not sure. Also if there's a clearer picture of what this tiara looks like, could someone post it please?

Thanks!!

She wore the Baden Palmette Tiara at the state visit gala 18th of september

Last edited:
I am not sure if this had been posted before but i found it in you tube and there are some jewellery i had never seen before , i wonder where it is?
Danish Royal Jewels - YouTube
I could be wrong but that sort of looks like the original chandelier earrings that are part of Queen Desiree's Ruby parure.

Margrethe has a lovely tiara collection. I like all her tiaras more or less except the Golden poppies. My favourite are the Pearl Poiree Parure wich have my all time favourite Pearl tiara. And of course i love the emerald state parure too :)

We have to strike off the Khedive (of Egypt) tiara I'm afraid! It never belonged to HM but to her mother, the late Queen Ingrid. It was bequeathed to her youngest daughter, ex-queen Anne-Marie of Greece.

viv

A kind of maritime necklace worn by QMII recently: https://app.box.com/s/83iy5dzvimfbupvo4uxk

It's silver necklace with silver-coated/lined signal flags. Among the flags are the letters A N D R and also the "bridge-flag", the blue and white checkered flag. It's used to signal bridges to open up so that a ship can pass.

The necklace suits the pattern on her dress. I wish HM would wear the necklace more often, would love to see more of the flags.

Most unusual - almost a cherub face among the petals. The colour matches the earrings as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom