Queen Máxima Jewels 1: 2013 - 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren

Administrator in Memoriam
City
Sydney
Country
Australia
NetherlandsArms.png

The Jewellery of Queen Máxima

commencing April 2013

Inauguration25aScreencap.jpg

Image is a screencap from a video and is not subject to photographic copyright.

. . . . . .

Does anyone know about that magnificent sapphire brooch. It's massive!

For the inauguration Queen Máxima wore the gorgeous Mellerio Saphire Tiara:

Saphire Tiara

It looks like the top-central portion has been altered (with the plume and three big diamonds being replaced with one big diamond). I think I like it better this way as those three diamonds were really the only thing keeping me from loving this tiara.

Also, we can see the entire thing now:D

Does anyone know about that magnificent sapphire brooch. It's massive!

LOL and look at Princess Beatrix's (It's gonna take a long time for me be comfortable with that title) sapphire brooch. 2 big scrumptious brooches, love.

I must say I like Maxima's version of the Mellerio Saphire tiara best. She just has a knack with jewels.

I'm salivating at all these sapphire jewels; my poor brain can't absorb it all!

And, honestly, I never realized the Mellerio Tiara had a row of sapphires at its base.

Last edited:
I thought it was interesting that the Mallerio sapphire tiara was worked on overnight to convert it to its "full" sapphire form, after Mabel wore it last night in the fiorm of her wedding tiara.

Loved the tiara and the brooch oit wasall just perfect together.

The tiara Mabel wore the night before is indeed her wedding tiara but not the Mellerio Sapphire, Maxima wore during the inauguration. trying to find the link...

I stand to be corrected - Pr Mabels tiara really seems to be a much scaled down version of the Mellerio Sapphire - as always found the info on the much appreciated The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Wedding Wednesday: Princess Mabel's Gown

order of sartorial splendour webpage. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Those pearls indeed leave me speechless.Thanks for the photos, everyone.

Maxima wore the stars from her wedding tiara in her hair at the water pageant.
Picture

Simply breathtaking! Queen Maxima's jewels were absolute perfection. I am so glad she choose this tiara, very regal. The tiara, earrings, and brooch were beyond exquisite.

Does anyone have any pics of the actual investiture crowns that were put on Willem and Maxima's head when they were crowned King and Queen??? I mean them wearing the crowns, not just the crowns themselves, I've already seen those.

Darn :sad: Ok, thank you for the close up. It would have been awesome to see Maxima in the crown and staff.

Was that the Queen consort crown? Or was it the King crown

Was that the Queen consort crown? Or was it the King crown

That is *the* crown of the Netherlands, there is no King crown or Queen consort and they are not crowned

I noticed in going back over some of the pictures from the ceremonies. Maxima wore this lovely diamond and orange? ring. It's not her engagement ring. Does anyone have any information about this ring? I checked the dutchroyaljewels site but I don't see it with with the citrine and diamond jewels.

http://i41.tinypic.com/25upocg.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/1fb88o.jpg

Last edited:
No, I don't think it is, her engagement ring is on the hand that's waving.

Oh yes, I see what you mean now. I honestly had only looked at the first picture you posted- I thought that's what you meant was the new ring and I was very confused!

Maybe a gift to match her engagement ring now that she's Queen?

She had that ring before.
I always thought it had something to do with her husband and daughters because it's 3 diamond bands held together by an orange stone.
But I don't know since when she has it and if it was a present.
It perfectly matches all the citrine jewelry she has been collecting over the years.

I would like to see a detail of the wonderful diamond ring Máxima wore at the Abdication ceremony at her left hand....please, is it possible ?

I would like to see a detail of the wonderful diamond ring Máxima wore at the Abdication ceremony at her left hand....please, is it possible ?

Check out this post of the wonderfull Modekoningin Maxima blog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom