Queen Máxima Jewels 1: 2013 - 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The house diamonds necklace us looking amazing this evening.

Does anyone recognise the bracelets Max is wearing on her left hand ar the state banquet today?

The thin bracelets with flower were first worn in Brunei:
Diamanten armbanden prinses Máxima - deel 4 | ModekoninginMaxima.nl

They seem to be HM's personal property.

What a great surprise to see the house diamonds tonight. Not only did HM wear the necklace, but also three diamonds of the stomacher on her middle. The jewels combine well with this amazing dress.

I can't wait to see a close up of the necklace.

The jewels are amazing. I love seeing her in them

The jewels are amazing. She also has not been seen in this tiara in 2 years.

Queen Máxima rarely disappoints at these Gala banquets on the jewel front and tonight she has excelled in this category!

This necklace.......!!!! A reminder of the vast wealth of the Dutch. Max pulls it off flawlessly...as always!!!!

Just love it! Are the earrings part of it or has she worn them before?

No, the earrings are separate and she has worn before.

They are known as Queen wilhemina diamond earrings. Julians did wear them thohgh with this set, but they don't belong. We have seen on Max.

http://theduchessdiary.com/2015/06/lets-learn-some-history-from-queen-maximas-jewelry/
The necklace belongs to a three piece set, the stomacher is part.

I hope maybe this is a sign we will see the Stuart tiara appear. :) The tiara is stunning and Max has the ability to carry off a massive that's like it. Many wouldn't. Since we see her bringing out other jewels not used by Bea, including this necklace and brooch that gies with the tiara, I hold out hope.

Last edited:
:previous:

I don't believe Queen Wilhelmina ever wore any earrings. She found them vulgar, though some claim she did not want to attract attention to her large ear lobes.

It must indeed be a good sign... I am sure the Stuart will appear at one point. Hopefully HM's 50th birthday, but I may be too impatient. Nice that the necklace was worn first without the tiara, so we can give it our undevided attention.

Last edited:
:previous:

I don't believe Queen Wilhelmina ever wore any earrings. She found them vulgar, though some claim she did not want to attract attention to her large ear lobes.

It must indeed be a good sign... I am sure the Stuart will appear at one point. Hopefully HM's 50th birthday, but I may be too impatient. Nice that the necklace was worn first without the tiara, so we can give it our undevided attention.

Yes corrected myself. Juliana who wore them with the Stewart. But I have seen them referred to as Wilheminas. I read that Wilhemina recieved three sets if earrings on her wedding. One are the sapphire ones Max has worn. It's possible these are one of the other two Pairs. Don't know how accurate that is thohgh.

But we do know they don't belong to the Stewart set, and Max has worn before.

I mean thisin a posotive way, QMaxima is a great exmple of "if you got it, show it":lol:

I love the combination of this grand and over-boarding necklace with the simple elegance of the diamond bandeau. And did you notice, that she is also wearing a small part of the house diamond parure's stomacher pinned to her belt?

To me, it looks like we are getting closer to finally seeing the grand Stuart tiara again. Not sure, if we will see it for the 50th birthday, maybe we'll have to wait a year or two. But it will come out again, I trust in that. :D And I think it's rather smart to re-introduce the parure slowly and piece by piece.

I agree , the only I regret is the evening Dress with them.
Why did Queen Beatrix never wear the collar . Too heavy ??

I hope that the Dutch TV will make a documentary one day about the jewelry collection like the Scandinavian royals did a few years ago. About the history and with interviews with the current wearers.

I'd never heard of the Stuart diamond or the tiara it lives in until I came to this site and I don't blame any of the recent Dutch ladies for not wearing it - it's actually incredibly ugly. Such a mess of a tiara for an important stone. The necklace is lovely though.

The diamond bandeau is just so disappointing - it always seems diminished by the hair it sits on. It comes across as a shiny head band. Again a rather forgettable setting for some nice diamonds. It should be turned into a necklace to really show them properly.

Maxima's jewellery choices tend to be either good or absolutely terrible so I'd say last night was one of her best outings.

Max pulling out some more big guns!!!! Love the sapphire bracelet!!

I'd never heard of the Stuart diamond or the tiara it lives in until I came to this site and I don't blame any of the recent Dutch ladies for not wearing it - it's actually incredibly ugly. Such a mess of a tiara for an important stone. The necklace is lovely though.

The diamond bandeau is just so disappointing - it always seems diminished by the hair it sits on. It comes across as a shiny head band. Again a rather forgettable setting for some nice diamonds. It should be turned into a necklace to really show them properly.

Maxima's jewellery choices tend to be either good or absolutely terrible so I'd say last night was one of her best outings.

We see it in pictures, even the best diamonds can look "dead". But when you see Queen Máxima in that bandeau in real life, it is awesome. On TV we saw her arriving at the Rijksmuseum in 2013 in a low evening sun and the sparkle was just magic. All colours of the rainbow glitzing from these big and deep glimmers, but on pictures no any effect is to seen, only so now and then a camera managed to capture it: glanz und gloria

In real life, at a banquet, under those gigantic chandeliers and with those massive candelabras on the tables, these diamonds are given all chance to unfold their splendor and to dazzle onlookers.

:wub:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom