The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Jewels

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-27-2014, 11:48 PM
Heir Apparent

Does anyone recognise this diamond and pearl earring and brooch set or is it new?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wCb1i0m-zd...8kNrZ-8XAx.jpg

So too with this gorgeous diamond and unknown pink stone earring and brooch set?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-yvcqBmOqph...KXrLtfIkwx.jpg

Oh I love that Maxima is a Magpie of the old school. I see years of drooling ahead.

Old 05-28-2014, 02:36 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

I've never seen either of them before,they sure are stunning and are not over the top.

Old 05-28-2014, 07:10 PM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

The earrings are a recent addition to the collection, she has worn them twice before at public events this year.

The pink stone is relatively new as well, she paired the pink stone with one of her own diamond bow brooches.
Kunzite Jewellery
Old 05-28-2014, 07:16 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
Does anyone recognise this diamond and pearlearring and brooch set or is it new?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wCb1i0m-zd...8kNrZ-8XAx.jpg

So too with this gorgeous diamond and unknown pink stone earring and brooch set?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-yvcqBmOqph...KXrLtfIkwx.jpg

Oh I love that Maxima is a Magpie of the old school. I see years of drooling ahead.
Oh, wow, that pearl and diamond set is amazing. Big hat, big smile, big brooch, big earrings. Max does do it on a grand scale, doesn't she?

The opportunities are endless for that jewel vault. Just keep cranking those lovelies out, Maxima!
Old 05-28-2014, 08:26 PM
Courtier

Didn't she wear this spectacular pink stone (pink sapphire??) jewelry to the first part of the Inauguration ceremony last year? (I'm referencing the morning ceremony where the formal papers were signed and followed by a balcony appearance)
Old 05-29-2014, 12:39 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marengo View Post
The earrings are a recent addition to the collection, she has worn them twice before at public events this year.

The pink stone is relatively new as well, she paired the pink stone with one of her own diamond bow brooches.
Kunzite Jewellery
Thanks for the link Marengo, the Dutch RF has amassed quite a collection and the depth of the pink in the stones is really quite stunning.

It is nice to see the collection being added to with Maxima's beautiful earrings and ringing the changes by adding the pendant to one of her bow brooches. The resulting enormous, perfectly pink and totally gorgeous brooch, is a show stopper and one of which I hope we will see more.
Old 06-03-2014, 06:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

Maxi is wearing the royal emeralds tonight. So beautiful. The brooch at the waist is such a nice addition. Newscom has a stunning photo of the Queen waist up!
Old 06-03-2014, 06:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Pictures please?
Old 06-03-2014, 07:43 PM
Heir Apparent

Here ya go:

http://oi59.tinypic.com/qwzmgg.jpg

http://oi61.tinypic.com/epraxg.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-0JAh-2i0sK...tMdqFEYgax.jpg
Old 06-03-2014, 08:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

Oh what wonderful emeralds! I don't remember her wearing anything but the earrings until now, am I mistaken?
Old 06-03-2014, 08:42 PM
Heir Apparent

Wow! Maxima really knows knows how to work those emeralds. She looks amazing and the colour of the Maxima sized ruffle on her shoulder is a perfect compliment to the jewels.
Old 06-03-2014, 09:09 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frelinghighness View Post
Oh what wonderful emeralds! I don't remember her wearing anything but the earrings until now, am I mistaken?
She's worn the entire parure a couple of times in the past.

Scroll towards the bottom: Emerald Parure
Old 06-03-2014, 09:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thank you, I do remember the brooch now but think I missed the tiara outings with max. Do very much like the most recent tiara version with the most emeralds. The earrings and necklace seem to suit everyone, so nice to see them worn by so many family members!
Old 06-03-2014, 09:49 PM
Heir Apparent

Stunning!
And that ruffle is Max sized isn't it?
Old 06-03-2014, 11:40 PM
Heir Presumptive

WOW! I'm definitely green with envy! Maxima looks amazing!
Old 06-04-2014, 12:44 PM
Heir Apparent

No pun intended right?
Old 06-04-2014, 12:47 PM
Courtier

I love this tiara, necklace and earrings she looks stunning
Old 06-04-2014, 04:02 PM
Courtier

She looks really super in these jewels, her hair and make-up are so soft looking, very natural.
I was wondering if someone could tell my why/or am I seeing this wrong, but the zipper is on the outside of the gown, yikes, is this done on purpose or what? Since when are zippers shown on the outside of clothes today and on evening wear, am I behind the times or what?
Old 06-04-2014, 04:16 PM
Royal Highness

Oh Maxima, you seem to be the only one of your generation who gets a real pleasure out of wearing your wonderful jewels. Please keep them coming.
Old 06-04-2014, 05:30 PM
Heir Presumptive

Well said Elly C

Tags
jewels, queen maxima