Queen Máxima Jewels 1: 2013 - 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Maxima became Queen Consort she really has given the House of Orange jewels a new lease of life,though the Mellerio ruby tiara is not one of my favourites its still great to see the jewels being worn.

Pictures of Queen Máxima when she attended a jubilee gala concert of the "Royal Sophia's Association" at the Efteling Theatre in Kaatsheuvel on 22 May. Have we seen this demi-parure before? Does anybody have better pictures?

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

She looks lovely .. I love both the earrings and the necklace.. they are perfect with the white.

It is a new suite indeed, no idea what the background is. A 12,5 years wedding jubilee gift by the King?

:flowers:

To me this Looks like a contemporary set - maybe a gift from one of the foreign monarchs in the middle east, they have visited previously???

Oh, I love these! I don't know if they are new or old, what the occasion was, or if the king picked them out, but if he did, he has great taste.:) Maybe for becoming Queen?!
I would so love to play dress-up in Maxima's closet and jewelry box. I'd like to try on the rubies she wore the other day, and this set.
I would not wear the sapphires with this dress however, against the white they are washed out.
Think I would wear the rubies instead. They would pop! But then I prefer rubies and amethyst over sapphires. Most regal of all gems in my opinion.
The rubies looked awesome with the red dress the other night too.

Last edited:
I remember this sapphire set from Max's first appearance and just love it. She's certainly digging deep in those jewels vaults!

Last edited:
I've never seen either of them before,they sure are stunning and are not over the top.

The earrings are a recent addition to the collection, she has worn them twice before at public events this year.

The pink stone is relatively new as well, she paired the pink stone with one of her own diamond bow brooches.
Kunzite Jewellery

Does anyone recognise this diamond and pearlearring and brooch set or is it new?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wCb1i0m-z...illem+Alexander+Queen+Maxima+9I8kNrZ-8XAx.jpg

So too with this gorgeous diamond and unknown pink stone earring and brooch set?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-yvcqBmOqp...der+Queen+Maxima+Netherlands+8JKXrLtfIkwx.jpg

Oh I love that Maxima is a Magpie of the old school. I see years of drooling ahead.

Oh, wow, that pearl and diamond set is amazing. Big hat, big smile, big brooch, big earrings. Max does do it on a grand scale, doesn't she?

The opportunities are endless for that jewel vault. Just keep cranking those lovelies out, Maxima!

Didn't she wear this spectacular pink stone (pink sapphire??) jewelry to the first part of the Inauguration ceremony last year? (I'm referencing the morning ceremony where the formal papers were signed and followed by a balcony appearance)

The earrings are a recent addition to the collection, she has worn them twice before at public events this year.

The pink stone is relatively new as well, she paired the pink stone with one of her own diamond bow brooches.
Kunzite Jewellery
Thanks for the link Marengo, the Dutch RF has amassed quite a collection and the depth of the pink in the stones is really quite stunning.

It is nice to see the collection being added to with Maxima's beautiful earrings and ringing the changes by adding the pendant to one of her bow brooches. The resulting enormous, perfectly pink and totally gorgeous brooch, is a show stopper and one of which I hope we will see more.

Last edited:
Maxi is wearing the royal emeralds tonight. So beautiful. The brooch at the waist is such a nice addition. Newscom has a stunning photo of the Queen waist up!

Oh what wonderful emeralds! I don't remember her wearing anything but the earrings until now, am I mistaken?

Wow! Maxima really knows knows how to work those emeralds. She looks amazing and the colour of the Maxima sized ruffle on her shoulder is a perfect compliment to the jewels.

Thank you, I do remember the brooch now but think I missed the tiara outings with max. Do very much like the most recent tiara version with the most emeralds. The earrings and necklace seem to suit everyone, so nice to see them worn by so many family members!

Stunning!
And that ruffle is Max sized isn't it?

WOW! I'm definitely green with envy! Maxima looks amazing!

I love this tiara, necklace and earrings she looks stunning

She looks really super in these jewels, her hair and make-up are so soft looking, very natural.
I was wondering if someone could tell my why/or am I seeing this wrong, but the zipper is on the outside of the gown, yikes, is this done on purpose or what? Since when are zippers shown on the outside of clothes today and on evening wear, am I behind the times or what?

Oh Maxima, you seem to be the only one of your generation who gets a real pleasure out of wearing your wonderful jewels. Please keep them coming.

Well said Elly C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom