Queen Letizia Jewels: June 2014 - Dec. 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This tiara is stunning. She wears it really well.

The earrings go well with it, too.

I guess, if you want to divert attention from certain things, you wear something new (to you) and shiny.

At least this one doesn't swallow her the way the ugly one she wore in the UK did.

I think Letizia also wore queen Ena's diamond earrings last year during the State Visit from Argentina,they really are a stunning pair.

I guess, if you want to divert attention from certain things, you wear something new (to you) and shiny.

At least this one doesn't swallow her the way the ugly one she wore in the UK did.

Do you mean the Sapphire ones for Guildhall or the Diamond earrings she wore for Gala with Queen ElizabethII?

I think Letizia also wore queen Ena's diamond earrings last year during the State Visit from Argentina,they really are a stunning pair.

She wore them a couple of times. The first time at Argentine State visit and later in UK, Mexico and reception for israel President 2017

I was wondering if she'd bother wearing anything other than a change of earrings,nice to see a minimal effort being made on the jewel front with the diamond bracelet.

They were very lovely but I wonder does she own them or were they on loan from her mother in law who has most of the impressive jewels.

So many beautiful jewels and all gathering dust with her rings such a major shame on Letizia's part as queen for not making much of an effort on the jewel front.

Most times her husband wears more jewelry than his wife ;)

They were very lovely but I wonder does she own them or were they on loan from her mother in law who has most of the impressive jewels.

Thats a good Question but i think the earrings are owned by Letizia. Sofia usually wore the "gifted jewels for the gala dinner, like the ruby and sapphire during saudi visits. For letizia we dont know if she received something during the past 14 years. In 2015 letizia received a necklace, earrings and a ring from ambassador of Oman maybe the sapphir earrings?

Queen Sofia wore the family jewels with pride over the years I doubt we'll see Letizia making much of an effort other than earrings ,hopefully Letizia's daughters will inherit most of queen Sofia's jewels.

Queen Sofia wore the family jewels with pride over the years I doubt we'll see Letizia making much of an effort other than earrings ,hopefully Letizia's daughters will inherit most of queen Sofia's jewels.

Just time will tell, Letizia never wore alot of jewels, just for a few State visits she wore a necklace, At least she is wearing bracelets more often.. Letizia seems to think "Necklace and brooch just for old people:ROFLMAO:" Which is a shame because Sofia owns a lot of "old" classic brooches we have not seen for centuries..

Letizia seems to think "Necklace and brooch just for old people:ROFLMAO:" Which is a shame because Sofia owns a lot of "old" classic brooches we have not seen for centuries..
I agree. A lot of much younger than Letizia hates and won't wear Pins/brooches ever. They just think they are "soooooo granny". Me I love them and feel if they didn't wear in traditional way could attach to their purse, in their hair or even as an addition to belts or on coats. So many exciting ways if only they would experiment. How lovely some would look.

A queen who doesn't like jewels ,I think Letizia is a first in this category :D

A queen who doesn't like jewels ,I think Letizia is a first in this category [emoji3]
Queen Alexandrine of Denmark rarely wore any major jewellery and when she had to still went as modest as she could. She was a very humble woman.

My mother left me a classic bow brooch. I love it and people ask about it every time I wear it.

WOW - looking at the pictures - she has changed a lot over the years!

WOW - looking at the pictures - she has changed a lot over the years!

Agree! :flowers:

Some earrings and other jewels we have not seen for many years on Queen Letizia.

Aquamarine earrings
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/d0/bb/77/d0bb77518e9af8c9151bf8d420fbe797.jpg

flower brooch loan form queen Sofia.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_KMZsVauhWU4/TDrObU_qrUI/AAAAAAAABCs/K_mwfo_6aVs/s640/leti2.jpg

Really like her in these two pictures. :flowers: Relaxed! Casual and so very beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom