Queen Letizia Jewels: June 2014 - Dec. 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have close up photos of the earrings she's wearing with the red outfit? Are they new?

Oh yes it looks much better this time round ,what earrings are Letizia wearing?

The tiara is stunning, but it is too big for Letizia and doesn't look good on her. I doubt it will never look good on her. Her earrings are great, waiting for a close up of them.

Oh yes it looks much better this time round ,what earrings are Letizia wearing?

It looks like Cristina's wedding earrings. Which is the same pair that she wore the first time she wore the tiara.

It looks like Cristina's wedding earrings. Which is the same pair that she wore the first time she wore the tiara.

Didn't those earrings once belong to Queen Victoria Eugenia?

She looked great, imo. She's a petite person, so the tiara will also look big on her. But I think she made the best of it, carrying La Buena with panache. A necklace would have made a nice match, but there's no us complaining.

So, now we know why she debuted the tiara at a comparatively low key State Visit at home. She must have planned to wear it in London, but wanted to wear it at home for the very first time.

She looked great, imo. She's a petite person, so the tiara will also look big on her. But I think she made the best of it, carrying La Buena with panache. A necklace would have made a nice match, but there's no us complaining.

So, now we know why she debuted the tiara at a comparatively low key State Visit at home. She must have planned to wear it in London, but wanted to wear it at home for the very first time.

Wow Wow Wow. She looks beautiful tonight. A beautiful Queen!!!!

Fabulous la buena and she wears it much better than the first time. Great placement and earrings. She pulls it off, brava

Queen Letizia wore diamond floral tiara, fleur de lys brooche, two joyas de passar bracelets and grand diamond sapphire earrings of queen Sofia during guildhall banquet. I,m really impressed!

I got my predictions right (not really hard with Leti) and I feel like, just like yesterday, the chosen tiara compliments the dress to perfection. And neither the Shell or one of the Cartiers would have look good with those amazing earrings.

Some thing's off....the tiara and earrings don't go well together. Actually, I do think the earrings....gorgeous as they are...don't suit Letizia's facial shape.

I can't recall Queen Sofia wearing the diamond sapphire earrings ,were they a gift or inherited from queen Ena?

They look very exquisite on Letizia.

The earrings look stunning on her, but I don't like them with the floral tiara. The style of the two jewels seems too different, imo. No surprise about the floral tiara, though. It's her firm favourite, and with two tiara events in a row, she wouldn't forego the chance to wear it at least once. Oh well, I really, really love this tiara. But it's a little over-used, imo.

I love the stones in the earrings but the earrings themselves are just so big, I think too big/bulky for Letizia's face.

I really like her tiara.

LaRae

Don't think the tiara and earring go together. The earrings look very modern, go very well with the dress but she should have chosen another more modern looking tiara

Love the earrings, love the tiara but they're stylistically mismatched. The earrings are too art deco/geometric, enhances angles, while the tiara is romantic/curved and softens.

She is one beautiful lady though and the embodiment of a modern Queen.

In love with the fantastic Art Deco earrings. Amazing design and stones :flowers:

It's great that Letizia showed also at this state visit that she can look good with a tiara, unlike yesterday. The floral tiara looks always gorgeous on Letizia. But then she had to combine the lovely tiara with these earrings, which probably are expensive, but ugly. And they don't suit with the tiara at all and they don't suit Letizia at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom