Queen Letizia Jewels: June 2014 - Dec. 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mellerio shell tiara has some pearls as well, and Letizia has already worn it once. I don't think that it's much bigger than the floral tiara, so it would have been a nice choice for the Tokyo banquet as well. But at least the Queen has worn some interesting earings from Queen Sofia's collection. I love the idea of jewels being passed on from generation to generation, so I'm quite happy about that.

There is some speculation, and is only speculation at this point, that the jewels worn lately by Letizia from Sofia are either institutional jewels (joyas de pasar) or presents from the Arab monarchies to QS as "Queen of Spain". The emerald, ruby and topaz earrings Letizia have been using lately have not been worn by Sofia in ages and are likely presents from the Middle East.

Last edited:
Are these new? And yes, she could have worn the pearl necklace that is now hers as Queen of Spain.

Those are gorgeous earrings, just beautiful and I am glad to see them on her. I wish for more yet I think that QL is someone who prefers less jewelry then more.....One thing for certain, she has a great collection of earrings.

I also love that Hat, she is wearing a hat.........yea, and it is just beautiful on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom