Queen Letizia Jewels: June 2014 - Dec. 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow those diamond and ruby earrings are impressive. They are probably the most impressive jewels we have seen her wear for many many years - they are huge and stunning. I love them and the whole look works for the Queen.

Eagerly awaiting what she could bring out for the state visit to Japan. Fingers crossed for some impressive pieces like these.

I wonder are they a gift or on loan from H.M.Queen Sofia?

I dont think the earring a part of the Necklace.. The earrings looking more modern imo, maybe they were a gift in 2016. They remember me a pair of Ruby Earring Q. Sofia recieved of Saudi Arabia Royals.

Wow, she looks gorgeous with those! I hope that we'll see them more often. I agree about the necklace, An Ard Ri, there is a striking similarity. If only that necklace would ever be worn again...

Wow, she looks gorgeous with those! I hope that we'll see them more often. I agree about the necklace, An Ard Ri, there is a striking similarity. If only that necklace would ever be worn again...

As far as I'm aware its still Queen Sofia's so it might turn up again!

i don't think that the earrings belongs to that necklace the earrings are much larger if this earring is a part of a parure and have a coordinated necklace i think it would be on the same scale of the one's worn by the duchess of cornwall .

I dont think the earring a part of the Necklace.. The earrings looking more modern imo, maybe they were a gift in 2016. They remember me a pair of Ruby Earring Q. Sofia recieved of Saudi Arabia Royals.

Felipe just came back from Saudi Arabia, maybe he brought along a present ;)

I agree with recent posts the earrings look to be newer in style than the necklace. I would say they have been a recent gift to the Queen most likely from an Middle East country

Felipe just came back from Saudi Arabia, maybe he brought along a present ;)

True! Maybe this was the gift she was supposed to have received if the state visit to Saudi Arabia had happened last year and she had gone with the king.

Last edited:
Maybe the royal house will publish a list with gifts they received in 2016 as they did in 2016.

The earrings worn by Queen Letizia today belong to Queen Sofia: http://www1.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/King+Juan+Carlos+Queen+Sofia+Spain+Visit+Japan+dKgCp1wWLLyl.jpg

I couldn't find a better picture.

thanks for pointing out! these earrings are much better suited to Sofia due to hair & face shape.

Let's see if tonight Letizia will use again Sofia's vault and wear a new tiara as Queen - so far she has only worn the floral tiara at State Visits (apart from her own Princess Tiara at Margarethe's birthday).

Wow this is the moment we have all been waiting for,looks like Letizia is wearing diamond bracelets too?

Last edited:
in my opinion it is cartier loop tiara - it seems to be quite high and more delicate than fleur de lys

Someone in Foro Dinastias with inside info from the Palace says it's the Fleur de Lys, and she's wearing the two diamonds bracelets from the Joyas de Pasar too :eek: :eek: :eek:

EDIT: I'm watching it live, definitely the Fleur de Lys and she wears de earrings from the Joyas de Pasar too

Last edited:
Someone in Foro Dinastias with inside info from the Palace says it's the Fleur de Lys, and she's wearing the two diamonds bracelets from the Joyas de Pasar too :eek: :eek: :eek:
... [snipped]
Why not to wear the bracelets in question? What is wrong with them?

leti.jpg

Why not to wear the bracelets in question? What is wrong with them?

I believe Annie like most of us are giddy with excitement with Letizia wearing so much jewelry after a lengthy drought ;)

How amazing that she is wearing this tiara. It is one of my all times favorites. What is not to love? It regal and majestic.

Last edited:
I believe Annie like most of us are giddy with excitement with Letizia wearing so much jewelry after a lengthy drought ;)
Of course :p

We were expecting her to go minimal and there you have :ROFLMAO:

I see. Wearing too much jewellery is not my cup of tea. Queen Letizia looked all right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom