Queen Letizia Jewels: June 2014 - Dec. 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Letizia prefers the minimal look but she has taken it to the extreme,the rings/bracelets/watches/brooches and necklaces are all under lock and key.Its a shame really as Letizia really does have some very lovely pieces in her collection.

I hate when royals are on visits and they try to look normal.(except on there own time) I live normal. I want to see a Queen Princess......etc!

Mmh, renaming the thread seems a good idea.:whistling: Only then we can't post such 'historical' pics of necklace anymore, they would be off-topic. I'm especially fond of the emerald necklace in the first picture, it is stunning and looks gorgeous on Letizia.

At least the Queen now regularly wears a variety of beautiful earrings. The star-earring-era made me very thankful for that.

The Miami earrings are very pretty indeed. But doesn't the stone look too orange to be citrine?

Very beautiful earrings! I like the pink shade of the stone, whatever it is.

The Miami earrings are very pretty indeed. But doesn't the stone look too orange to be citrine?

True Citrine comes in many different tones. Very light to an almost Bourbon shade. Depends on where mine is located. Actually the more dense the color, the more expensive.

True Citrine comes in many different tones. Very light to an almost Bourbon shade. Depends on where mine is located. Actually the more dense the color, the more expensive.

Bourbon shade or rather Borbón shade would be very appropriate for Queen Letizia!

And more earrings (what else ;)?)for the Queen lately:

On September 29, with large green and red stones. We have seen them before.
Queen Letizia of Spain attends an audience with the communication... Nachrichtenfoto | Getty Images

On October 1, silver and ruby (?) earrings with a lovely red dress. They match well, imo.
Queen Letizia of Spain attends the vocational training opening course... Nachrichtenfoto | Getty Images

October 2, floral earrings I don't remember having seen before. They look like diamond and white enamel to me. But I might be mistaken, it could also be silver or white gold.
Queen Letizia of Spain attends the Red Cross Fundraising Day on... Nachrichtenfoto | Getty Images
Queen Letizia of Spain attends the Red Cross Fundraising Day on... Nachrichtenfoto | Getty Images

October 5, gold earrings, repeats from just a few weeks ago:
Queen Letizia of Spain attends a meeting with Royal Board on... Nachrichtenfoto | Getty Images

October 6, her baroque pearl earrings (they are among her present favorites)
Queen Letizia of Spain attends the 'Luis Carandell' Journalism Award... Nachrichtenfoto | Getty Images

What else indeed ,the bland minimal look which was becoming tepid last autumn but has now has become boring,I rarely bother to check to see what earrings Letizia is wearing anymore so thanks for the updates.

And more earrings (what else ;)?)for the Queen lately:

October 2, floral earrings I don't remember having seen before. They look like diamond and white enamel to me. But I might be mistaken, it could also be silver or white gold.

[/URL]

They are new indeed, from Carolina Herrera, designed by her daughter Carolina.

She wore her beautiful Bvlgaria aquamarine earrings on October 12:

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Spanish+Royals+Attend+National+Day+Military+JdEGtN1iUg_x.jpg

The aquamarine earrings are simply stunning,pity Letizia doesn't have a matching brooch or bracelet as they would really compliment each other.

Finally we get some jewels other than earrings,they look very very classy of Letizia,lets hope its the start of something new on the jewel watchers front!

The pearls are supposed to belong to Sofia:

Letizia luce en Oviedo el collar más valioso de la Casa Real - Informalia.es

A necklace of russian pearls, one of the most valuable jewels. It was a gift of Alfonso XII to Maria de las Mercedes of Orléans, who died of typhus at age of 18, five months after her wedding. Queen Victoria Eugenia said many years later that this jewel could only be worn by a Queen.

I wonder if queen Sofia given them to queen Letizia or if its just a loan?

Wow, those pearls are more than stunning and they are perfectly matched with that outfit! The contrast of black and white, the neckline tailored around the necklace... elegant and beautiful. So, is this a new era in the Queen's jewel wearing? Are necklaces allowed back for good? I certainly hope so.

Is this the first time that the Queen wears a piece from the 'passing jewels'? Or has she already worn one of the bracelets?

I adore the pearls on Letizia - great to see some of the historic jewels being passed down and for Letizia to finally wear the. I especially love the delicate earrings they are perfect. Her whole look was amazing

it's the first time she is wearing one of the 'joyas de pasar', so that's a reason for celebration. i hope this means letizia will start using them more often. it seems to have taken her long to actually wear one.

Stunning pearls and thanks for the info. Nothing like a beautiful strand of pearls with some elegant matching earrings!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom